Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I almost walked away

crestmount

The first NFL game I ever saw on TV featured the Colts led by Peyton Manning and for that reason I decided that I would follow the Colts. However after making a close examination of the Dolphins cheerleaders I was prepared to walk. But then I was exposed to the Cowboys ladies and I realise that I just have to follow the football team, and let the cheerleaders battle it out on the sideline--simply couldn't choose one over the other. So on the football field I will stand by the Colts, but on the sideline I have to remain neutral.

The first NFL game I ever saw on TV featured the Colts led by Peyton Manning and for that reason I decided that I would follow the Colts. However after making a close examination of the Dolphins cheerleaders I was prepared to walk. But then I was EXPOSED to the Cowboys ladies and I realise that I just have to follow the football team, and let the cheerleaders battle it out on the sideline--simply couldn't choose one over the other. So on the football field I will stand by the Colts, but on the sideline I have to remain neutral.

Be careful w/ that my friend. It could get you locked up it some counties............

I will say that I reckon our young Steph can park her car in my driveway any day of the week--she is stunning.

My current avatar is from the Dolphins, but there is a chance I might change it to a cowboy.

Candidates currently are:

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/528106_10150921051146035_1448367177_n.jpg

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/599557_10150924865931035_1610532360_n.jpg

C-H-A-R-G-E-R G-I-R-L-S

Its funny you mention charger girls because my wife went to school and was co-captain with another girl that made the charger girls squad a couple of years ago. I'm pretty biased as the hottest cheerleader I have ever seen has been my wife but it wasn't an NFL cheerleader. . . Personally though besides my wife I see no need for cheerleaders. . . . i'd rather watch football than pom poms (again lol besides my wife)

i'm going to go out on a limb here and assume your wife reads these forums

Actually no, not really. To begin with, most cheerleaders are white girls and that is definitely not my flavor. Latin is my flavor of choice and as well most cheerleaders and models for that matter are WAY TOO SKINNY! Sorry but a rib cage and or hip bone will never be attractive to me. My wife has a figure, an hour glass figure and curves and since this is a pg forum that's as far as I can go lol but most females on TV are again WAY TOO SKINNY. But to each their own as I am not hating on anyone's flavor.

I go to a game to watch football, not girls leading cheers. The part of my brain that appreciates the female form, does not exist in the same place that the appreciation for football does. To have them both out at the same time is kinda freakin weird. To each his own I guess.

I go to a game to watch football, not girls leading cheers. The part of my brain that appreciates the female form, does not exist in the same place that the appreciation for football does. To have them both out at the same time is kinda freakin weird. To each his own I guess.

So if the Jaguars are on 3rd and 38 against the Colts defense and the clock is winding down, or when special teams is slowly getting lined up for a field goal, or any other boring/predictable situations, you're telling me your eyes don't wander? -___-

So if the Jaguars are on 3rd and 38 against the Colts defense and the clock is winding down, or when special teams is slowly getting lined up for a field goal, or any other boring/predictable situations, you're telling me your eyes don't wander? -___-

especially considering they only play about 13 minutes in 3 hours, people watching is 90% of the experience

I actually understand the whole I dont go for the cheerleaders or to pay attention to them either, cause if I got to a football game (I havent been to a Colts game) I could care less about girls cheering, sure are thy good looking but I dont make it a priority to check them out, Just eye candy to me just like if cameras never zoomed in during a football game on tv on the cheerleaders, I dont care it wont make or break my experience

No. I am usually considering strategy, thinking of what play is next, and looking at the time clock. Not being an antagonist about this, But football is football, women are women. I appreciate them at different times and in different situations.