Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I almost walked away

crestmount

No. I am usually considering strategy, thinking of what play is next, and looking at the time clock. Not being an antagonist about this, But football is football, women are women. I appreciate them at different times and in different situations.

That's alright. To each his own.

No. I am usually considering strategy, thinking of what play is next, and looking at the time clock. Not being an antagonist about this, But football is football, women are women. I appreciate them at different times and in different situations.

Amen warhorse. I am the same as a female though. I think the QB of the opposing team could take his clothes off or a hot guy could do a strip tease in front of me and I am still focused on the game.

Football is serious business folks ;) when it is happening live. I look all sweet and innocent at times but I could scare many of you during a game. I can scream very loud, yell obscene things and throw (usually small) objects.

Amen warhorse. I am the same as a female though. I think the QB of the opposing team could take his clothes off or a hot guy could do a strip tease in front of me and I am still focused on the game.

Football is serious business folks ;) when it is happening live. I look all sweet and innocent at times but I could scare many of you during a game. I can scream very loud, yell obscene things and throw (usually small) objects.

Lol for some reason I keep thinking you're Katniss Everdeen.. because of that avatar

Lol for some reason I keep thinking you're Katniss Everdeen.. because of that avatar

Yeah it's me. Just hiding out in a tree.....plotting your downfall. :)

Besides, some symbolism can be used for our current Colts. The worst of all teams......the Colts. The poorest and worst of all districts.....District 12, home of Katniss.

Our very own new and young #12 is expected to be thrown into the arena to get eaten alive this season. But, he will survive.

He will shoot the arrows (passes) needed to accomplish his task at hand and to destroy those who conspire against him.

Besides, some symbolism can be used for our current Colts. The worst of all teams......the Colts. The poorest and worst of all districts.....District 12, home of Katniss.

Our very own new and young #12 is expected to be thrown into the arena to get eaten alive this season. But, he will survive.

He will shoot the arrows (passes) needed to accomplish his task at hand and to destroy those who conspire against him.

I'm guessing Reggie Wayne is Peeta Mellark? haha

I'm guessing Reggie Wayne is Peeta Mellark? haha

Reggie is going to help Luck get adjusted to the arena and the games by trying to lead him to the right decisions. He is going to distract the bad guys so Luck can find him in the end when he needs him most. (bad guys=opposing defenses)

Without the kissing of course.

Reggie is going to help Luck get adjusted to the arena and the games by trying to lead him to the right decisions. He is going to distract the bad guys so Luck can find him in the end when he needs him most. (bad guys=opposing defenses)

Without the kissing of course.

Yes, please, there will be no need for the kissing.

Just saw this movie the other day. Not bad. I don't quite get all the fuss, but it was okay. Kind of jarring, just considering the idea of kid gladiators, but the story at least looks down on the concept.

And Jennifer Lawrence is easy to look at, so that helps too.

A personal fave of mine is the Falcons Cheerleaders...A Sr Manager at my Consulting Firm just retired....probably because it looks strange to be an Exec at a big 4 consulting firm and still be shakin' her butt at the GA Dome....but she's bad....all of em are...sweet southern gals

Just saw this movie the other day. Not bad. I don't quite get all the fuss, but it was okay. Kind of jarring, just considering the idea of kid gladiators, but the story at least looks down on the concept.

And Jennifer Lawrence is easy to look at, so that helps too.

I don't like most of today's films but I did like this one, especially since the books were among my favorites already. I like the book better but then again to get everyone to go they also had to keep it PG-13. They easily could have made it much more graphic in terms of suffering the kids went through. Besides, I am a conspiracy theorist fan myself in terms of the world (and many things) but I won't get into it here and how some things potentially relate to me about the future of our world/country.

I adore the character of Katniss however to make a long story short.

Real fans stay. I have seen some horrable years as a Colt fan going all the way back to Baltimore. Altought I am not happy how alot of things went down last year or the off season, I will always be a Colt fan, & hope we are now headed in the right direction!! :blueshoe:

Silly you trying to make this discussion about football.

Back on topic. If I had to choose a team based solely on cheerleaders, I would definitely be a Giants fan.