Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #8, Colts @ Texans, October 27, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Colts @Texans  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the Colts have an over-500 record (4-3), are you playing to win or to develop players?

• You play to win the game!
    • Play the young guys to develop them, even if that results in not making the playoffs.
    • Why not both? (Play young guys and play to win.)
  2. 2. JT is expected back today after being out with injury. Will he break 100 yards rushing?

3. 3. Who wins?

4. 4. Bonus Question: Would you like the Colts to be buyers or sellers before the trade deadline?

• Buyers -- we need to upgrade this team to make a playoff run
    • Sellers -- we need draft capital to continue to build this team
    • Neither -- I like this team as currently constituted.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/27/2024 at 06:14 PM

Just now, stitches said:

Every game there are a few plays where AR reminds you why people believe in him... he just needs to be more consistent AND Steichen needs to help him more. 

playcalling was the worst its been to start id say 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Indy said:

Advocating that any amount of money is worth a human being's long term health or life is abhorrent. Especially in a game they play in their 20s. 

Respectfully, I am done with this interaction. I’m just being real. The soap box you are standing on is such a facade. If you apply your rhetoric to the league as a whole, the league and sport would not exist. 

Risking physical health is an inherent part of this sport. It’s what makes the sport so exhilarating to watch. Football is essentially a microcosm of war. It’s a sport because the risk of death is minimal. However, the risk of health and injury is profound. 

It is what it is. You seem to just want to troll and come across as altruistic. Sleep well tonight, friend. You painted your social media profile perfectly. All hail…

We all assume risk in our day to day lives inherently. Yet, we can continue to risk our health and lives daily for 50 years and not sniff the amount of wealth accumulated playing this game on a rookie contract. 

i accept that life poses risks. Get over yourself. 

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

Every game there are a few plays where AR reminds you why people believe in him... he just needs to be more consistent AND Steichen needs to help him more. 

Was it AR who threw that pass that was supposed to be a TD?

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah I don’t think anyone questions when he’s on that he can’t be special the problem is off way too often way too long.

Exactly…if he can just stay in the 50% range completion wise and avoid the mistakes like the INT before half, he can be an effective starter