Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Dolphins post game thread

GoColts8818

Nice we are 4-3.

If we're going to (justifyingly) % on the D, we better give credit where it's due. Bend but don't break worked well today.

Pretty awful first half for AR, but he was solid in the second half. It's his first game back, so I imagine there's some rust there. He did what needed to be done to win the game at the end. And I'm glad that he's sliding now. That's development people!

Good game by Gay and the running game as a whole.

Can't wait to get JT and Buckner back.

• Like 6

Just now, ShuteAt168 said:

It was ugly but I’ll take 4-3. Winning beats losing! 

Exactly.  You don’t have to act like the Colts won the greatest game ever played today but enjoy a win because an ugly W counts just the same as a pretty W and is heck of a lot better than any kind of L. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I don’t think some people realize that they’re putting themselves right back in mediocre land where the draft picks won’t be great. 

Well since people ripping them are screaming for Flacco to play so they win games I don’t think they care about where they draft.  

• Like 1

Just now, BProland85 said:

I don’t think some people realize that they’re putting themselves right back in mediocre land where the draft picks won’t be great. 

This year is all about ARs development. Period. 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We latest have out left tackle so it doesn’t really matter. 

say what?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No kidding. Wish we still had the no new posts for 30 minutes post game rule

This game is gonna be just as ugly in 30 minutes. I’m gonna have to go watch some high school highlights to get the taste out of my mouth. It’s nice that we won, but good god the road to get there had enough moments to make its own “worst of” compilation. That was XFL bad. 

• Like 2

Look positives they won and they are a game behind the Texans, who they play next week.

But they got to play alot better than that. From Shane, the coaches, to Anthony and the team. I don’t know, maybe this tough run of games will bring out the best in them. But it’s concerning, particurly with AR. Just need to see improvement.

Just as aside, I was happy to see AR having more of a connection with Mitchell. I feel like AR’s best throws are those 20 yard ones to the outside of the numbers. And AD runs those routes the best on the team.