Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

1 hour ago, funktacious2 said:

I would absolutely be down

Awesome, and  :thanks: 

Would you like to be GM for the division rivals, Jacksonville Jaguars? Other choice would be Pittsburgh Steelers, who have fewer draft picks than Jaguars. 

And, the draft is scheduled to take place in the evenings 7 pm EDT to not later than 10 pm EDT, starting from April 2nd, coming Tuesday. 

13 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I love this guy..

Everyone who lost the drawing:

crying-tears.gif

Not here, no he gets to be the most hated GM in this draft instead of me haha you all would have flipped with what I had planned

14 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Would you like to be GM for the division rivals, Jacksonville Jaguars? Other choice would be Pittsburgh Steelers, who have fewer draft picks than Jaguars. 

And, the draft is scheduled to take place in the evenings 7 pm EDT to not later than 10 pm EDT, starting from April 2nd, coming Tuesday. 

If neither of those is appealing, he can pick from either one of my teams

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2024 at 11:41 PM, NFLfan said:

I'm not playing this year, but I may check in. I'm dying to see what the Vikings GM will do.

Enjoy.

@RNGDShobby  said he could not join us. Have we heard from @danlhart87 And @PureLuck ?

Hi, sorry for the late reply, unfortunately I don't have the time to join this year, barely get to check in here at the moment, hope you find enough guys as this mock is a great way of getting familiar with the prospects :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I can take the Jags!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PureLuck said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply, unfortunately I don't have the time to join this year, barely get to check in here at the moment, hope you find enough guys as this mock is a great way of getting familiar with the prospects :)

Thanks for checking in. Glad to see you are okay. (I worry about people when they don't check in every now and then. :) )

Drop by every now and then, @PureLuck

I see Dan was here. Hi :highfive2:@danlhart87

• Like 1

15 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Am I too late to pick team

Can I just be Belichick dog instead

@csmopar had already expressed his second team to be given to anyone who wants to join the Mock Draft.

So, @danlhart87, Baltimore Ravens is yours!

You've just jumped in this Year Mock Draft like you just returned from Time Traveling! So, think of it as you're in Future drafting for a Brand New franchise based in Baltimore, instead of Colts haha

Hi everyone,

April is here, and Happy Draft Month to everyone! That means, Gavin's Mock Draft comes first. And, it is scheduled to start tomorrow, April 2nd, 7 PM EDT. 

Official Draft Hours: 7 PM EDT to 10 PM EDT.

Mock Draft Days This Week : April 2nd through 5th, starting from 7 PM EDT. 

Yoshinator - Denver Broncos @Yoshinator

Colts Germany - New York Giants @ColtsGermany

Stitches - Chicago Bears @stitches

Defjamz26 - Philadelphia Eagles @Defjamz26

Solid84 - Arizona Cardinals @Solid84

Chad72 - Detroit Lions @chad72

Chad72 - Carolina Panthers 

Coltsfanej - Washington Commanders 

Coltsfanej - San Francisco 49ers @coltsfanej

Archer - New England Patriots 

Archer - Cleveland Browns @Archer

SaturdayAllDay - New Orleans Saints @SaturdayAllDay

John Hammonds - Green Bay Packers 

John Hammonds - Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

John Hammonds - Miami Dolphins @John Hammonds

PRnum1 - Buffalo Bills @PRnum1

CR91 - Las Vegas Raiders @CR91

Indyfan4life - Minnesota Vikings @Indyfan4life

Tom Diggs - Atlanta Falcons @TomDiggs

TomDiggs - Tennessee Titans 

funktacious2 - Jacksonville Jaguars @funktacious2

VikingsFanInChennai - Pittsburgh Steelers 

RollerColt - Cincinnati Bengals @RollerColt

RollerColt - Los Angeles Chargers 

csmopar - Seattle Seahawks @csmopar

jvan1973 - Kansas City Chiefs @jvan1973

jvan1973 - Indianapolis Colts 

Hark - New York Jets @Hark

runthepost - Houston Texans @runthepost

Mike06181 - Los Angeles Rams 

Mike06181 - Dallas Cowboys @Mike06181

danlhart87 - Baltimore Ravens @danlhart87

[ Please ensure your teams are identified correctly ]

This year, Trades are allowed including only one future year draft picks. 

2025 Draft pick counts by team and round, for reference. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/draft/2025/

No Trades would be allowed involving players or draft years beyond 2025. 

I'll follow up shortly, with the link to access Google Sheets, containing 2024 Draft Pick Order and Big Board. Please make sure, when you get the link to the Google Sheet, that you're able to view all the different sheets within, that you're able to see draft order and big board.

After every draft pick, draft results will be updated in that Google Sheets, and the drafted player will be striked out in the Big Board, so all updates can be seen instantly after every draft pick by everyone.

Mock Draft Commissioners: 

@VikingsFanInChennai

You can contact me after every talk between GMs have been finalized, so that draft order and results can be properly updated for everyone to follow.

In case I'm not available during Mock Draft Hours, you can contact commissioners (you can include them in PM after trades)

@csmopar and @NFLfan

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

2024 Draft Tracker and Big Board 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=104115094287707831452&rtpof=true&sd=true

Please make sure everyone can view the draft tracker and big board sheets (1st and 3rd), and have it handy during the entirety of the Mock Draft. 

This is nicely done. Be sure to appoint someone to update the Google sheets.

3 hours ago, Solid84 said:

Appreciate all the work you guys are doing @VikingsFanInChennai @NFLfan @csmopar 👍

Thanks but I have not done much...

Are you ready to make your picks? Don't miss your time. Or we may give you Spencer Rattler or a running back in the first round. 😜

Enjoy it. It is a good way to get to know players.

1 hour ago, coltsfanej said:

Are we doing slotted times this year? 

You should be ready with the Commies* pick by 7:05PM ET. :)

*Commies is the name a Vikings fan calls the Commanders..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks but I have not done much...

Are you ready to make your picks? Don't miss your time. Or we may give your Spencer Rattler or a running back in the first round. 😜

Enjoy it. It is a good way to get to know players.

I'll be here at 7 PM so I watch the picks live. 😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

You should be ready with the Commies* pick by 7:05PM ET. :)

*Commies is the name a Vikings fan calls the Commanders..

Sweet. My draft will be so good they’ll stop being commies and embrace a free market. Lol

11 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

Sweet. My draft will be so good they’ll stop being commies and embrace a free market. Lol

I can't wake for your pick.

I am also looking forward in seeing how @Indyfan4life decides to improve my team.

@VikingsFanInChennai I've got a potential trade brewing between two of the three teams that I'm managing.  Whether or not I pull the trigger depends on the players that come off the board before Miami's pick at 21.  The trade value isn't absolutely even, but it's close.  Both teams would get something they want.

When/if it happens, I want to make sure that it's fully approved by the commissioner/league owners, so that no one thinks I was gaming the system by making an unequal trade with myself.

If I do the trade, I'll announce it as a submission for your approval.  Ok with you?

• Like 1

There's a decent chance I won't be here for round 1 to everyone here. If not, I will be picking at pick 12 and will have a list. Am willing to do a trade down if someone wants to do a trade up to 12. Have to do it in the next 6-8 hours though. So if anyone is up now and wants to do a trade up, I might work out a deal.

7 hours ago, NFLfan said:

I will have to leave work on time so that I can be home by when @stitchesis on the clock. Stitches, will you surprise us?

No surprise. The Bears have already ran to the podium and are doing cartwheels and painting their nails 💅

• Like 2

5 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

@VikingsFanInChennai I've got a potential trade brewing between two of the three teams that I'm managing.  Whether or not I pull the trigger depends on the players that come off the board before Miami's pick at 21.  The trade value isn't absolutely even, but it's close.  Both teams would get something they want.

When/if it happens, I want to make sure that it's fully approved by the commissioner/league owners, so that no one thinks I was gaming the system by making an unequal trade with myself.

If I do the trade, I'll announce it as a submission for your approval.  Ok with you?

Sure, why not? Have faith in all of you guys to keep the fairness for everyone involved.

Just don't make Packers a championship team this year :Cry::P

5 hours ago, Yoshinator said:

There's a decent chance I won't be here for round 1 to everyone here. If not, I will be picking at pick 12 and will have a list. Am willing to do a trade down if someone wants to do a trade up to 12. Have to do it in the next 6-8 hours though. So if anyone is up now and wants to do a trade up, I might work out a deal.

You should send your list in case you do not get a trade. Otherwise, we will assign any QB to Denver (Pratt, Rattler, Milton, the QB from Notre Dame, etc.,). haha

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

You should send your list in case you do not get a trade. Otherwise, we will assign any QB to Denver (Pratt, Rattler, Milton, the QB from Notre Dame, etc.,). haha

Seriously, Denver should try to trade up for a QB. Who is their QB now? Which QB fits Sean Payton's system best?

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Already sent a list to @VikingsFanInChennai. I will send you the same list though just so two people have it.

• Like 1