Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

1 minute ago, Archer said:

If it helps, my trade offer to the Vikings for the #3 pick (qb pick) would only leave them with 2 more picks (if we’re doing 5 rounds in this mock).  Minimal commitment!

In fact, I’ll take the Vikes if you let me self-deal.

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

In fact, I’ll take the Vikes if you let me self-deal.

The offer would be: 

Pats’ #3 (2200 points on Drafttek trade chart) for Vikings’ #11 (1250), #23 (760), #108 (78), and 157 (28.6).

So the Vikes’ half of the trade comes to 2116.6.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

The offer would be: 

Pats’ #3 (2200 points on Drafttek trade chart) for Vikings’ #11 (1250), #23 (760), #108 (78), and 157 (28.6).

Seems fair and something i

could see happening 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

@NFLfan @VikingsFanInChennai

we need a new GM for Vikings 

49 minutes ago, Hark said:

@NFLfan @VikingsFanInChennai

Who is updating the google Doc? The trade between the Bengals and Jets is not yet reflected there.

Bengals Receive: 10

Jets Receive: 18, 49

I am returning home from work. I hope the Commissioner comes.

Can someone write a post summarizing all the trades so that it could be easier to note the trades.

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Can someone write a post summarizing all the trades so that it could be easier to note the trades.

ok. I will work on that.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Commish gave me editing privileges but I cannot get them to work. It is showing "View Only". If @VikingsFanInChennaidoes not arrive by draft time. I will note the picks in the thread until he returns.

One trick you can do is to make a copy of the document and then add them as an editor. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

First of all..

What happened to Emojis in this forum? They disappeared all of a sudden? I don't see Laugh, Confused, Sad emojis anymore! 

Are you guys able to give these emojis as reactions to comments? Maybe, only I can't see? 

Is that because of @OLD FAN MAN, who only likes to deal by emojis, and it's limited now so he can't ever laugh at someone's comment? :funny:   ok, juz joking

Anyway, it's depressing to not get Laugh emoji mainly for me, that's depressing. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

One trick you can do is to make a copy of the document and then add them as an editor. 

I'm here, thanks guys.. there are 2 trades so far.

@Hark do you see the trade updated now? 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I got it to work.

Should've been updated now.. do you see the updates? 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Ok, @Archer, go ahead and take the Vikings as your third team and do the trade. 

Let's see what is in for Vikings if they trade up to #3 :thanks:

I was about to give a sad emoji to that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Quick question. If we want to make a pick is there a list that shows all the picks already made ?

Follow it in the Google Sheets link given, first sheet last column will have the players drafted.

Second sheet will have each draft picks and player drafted, sorted by team.

Third sheet will have that drafted player striked out, so only undrafted players will be shown as available

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=104115094287707831452&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Archer said:

The offer would be: 

Should I update the Sheets with the trade for Patriots and Vikings? 

Waiting for your confirmation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archer said:

The offer would be: 

Whoever’s in charge: please log in this trade.

@Yoshinator and @ColtsGermany(has sent picks in advance), @stitches (has sent picks in advance), @Defjamz26, @Solid84, @chad72, @coltsfanej, @Archer, @SaturdayAllDay, @John Hammonds, @PRnum1, @CR91, @TomDiggs, @funktacious2, @RollerColt, @csmopar (Go BPA if unavailable), @jvan1973, @Hark, @runthepost, @danlhart87 and @Mike06181

Draft starts shortly at 7 PM EDT.

Round 1 happens today, and 5 minutes allotted for each draft slot 

Be sure to be available for your pick, and in case there are any trade requests. 

Draft Tracker and Big Board

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=104115094287707831452&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Like 2

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@Yoshinator and @ColtsGermany(has sent picks in advance), @stitches (has sent picks in advance), @Defjamz26, @Solid84, @chad72, @coltsfanej, @Archer, @SaturdayAllDay, @John Hammonds, @PRnum1, @CR91, @TomDiggs, @funktacious2, @RollerColt, @csmopar (Go BPA if unavailable), @jvan1973, @Hark, @runthepost, @danlhart87 and @Mike06181

Draft starts shortly at 7 PM EDT.

Round 1 happens today, and 5 minutes allotted for each draft slot 

Be sure to be available for your pick, and in case there are any trade requests. 

Draft Tracker and Big Board

Ready and waiting. 😄

• Like 2