Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

How much time do we get to pick? I might not get home till 730 tonight. Should be ok for my picks today. Tomorrow my evening is packed and I will be doing alot of driving so i will try my best to be there to pick.

Made a tight list for the Cardinals. If I don't get my guys at my picks I'll flip the table and leave, just saying.

I kid, I kid... but really, let me have my guys! 😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Made a tight list for the Cardinals. If I don't get my guys at my picks I'll flip the table and leave, just saying.

I kid, I kid... but really, let me have my guys! 😄

You may not want to stay at 4 for your guy. just sayin… might not fall how you’d expect. 

First of all..

What happened to Emojis in this forum? They disappeared all of a sudden? I don't see Laugh, Confused, Sad emojis anymore! 

Are you guys able to give these emojis as reactions to comments? Maybe, only I can't see? 

Is that because of @OLD FAN MAN, who only likes to deal by emojis, and it's limited now so he can't ever laugh at someone's comment? :funny:   ok, juz joking

Anyway, it's depressing to not get Laugh emoji mainly for me, that's depressing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

First of all..

What happened to Emojis in this forum? They disappeared all of a sudden? I don't see Laugh, Confused, Sad emojis anymore! 

Are you guys able to give these emojis as reactions to comments? Maybe, only I can't see? 

Is that because of @OLD FAN MAN, who only likes to deal by emojis, and it's limited now so he can't ever laugh at someone's comment? :funny:   ok, juz joking

Anyway, it's depressing to not get Laugh emoji mainly for me, that's depressing. 

I got like heart and thanks trophy looks like. 

5 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

First of all..

All it takes is one person to ruin it for everyone... 

5 hours ago, Mike06181 said:

How much time do we get to pick? I might not get home till 730 tonight. Should be ok for my picks today. Tomorrow my evening is packed and I will be doing alot of driving so i will try my best to be there to pick.

No worries, If you ever think you'd not be available for your pick slot, you can send to me Via PM a list of preferred players in the order you'd like to choose from.

You can even send in advance for all rounds, but we'd give everyone their 5 minutes of draft slot before we pick the player from their personal messages (PM). In case there are no such messages from the GM and slot time is up, we'd go ahead and choose BPA for the team in the Big Board.

So, Draft slot is 5 minutes for each draft pick, and we can calculate our slot approximately to be available.

I'd recommend all GMs to closely follow the mock draft, as you'd get trade offers  at any time, and it could help you big time! In case someone wants to trade down or up, and if you're checking closely, you could catch a steal at the right time. 

8 minutes ago, coltsfanej said:

I got like and trophy looks like. 

Yes, I see the same too. 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Maybe, it's to limit these emojis during the time, as there's a thread with very sad news.

Anyway, on to Cincinnati ... Sorry, our Mock Draft! 

The Bengals are ready! **please don't video tape us Bill!**

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Ha ha... Neither him nor his dog are invited, but you never know, Belichick could be very free this off-season and might be following our Mock draft closely... :lol:

Read Book Club GIF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yoshinator said:

@Yoshinator and @coltsfanej have made a trade

Pick 12 for picks 31, 63, and 176.

@NFLfan and @VikingsFanInChennai

please approve this.

As @Yoshinator may not be available today,

@coltsfanej,

can you please check if the picks have been updated correctly in the Google Sheets as per the trade? You can go to the second sheet where the list of picks for each team are reflected, so you could verify for both 49ers and Broncos.

Reminder for everyone, link for the Draft Tracker:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=104115094287707831452&rtpof=true&sd=true

16 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

As @Yoshinator may not be available today,

@coltsfanej,

can you please check if the picks have been updated correctly in the Google Sheets as per the trade? You can go to the second sheet where the list of picks for each team are reflected, so you could verify for both 49ers and Broncos.

Reminder for everyone, link for the Draft Tracker:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L022ricXc2SzGp_vDX9LnE6trouob21A/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=104115094287707831452&rtpof=true&sd=true

Looks good