Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

Don't know why everybody is so mad at shane now. Playcall was good. Caught them off guard. Mjnshew and Goodson just couldn't execute.

Wrong player subbed in for the play! If JT is tired, then use Moss. If both are out, run that route with Pittman or Downs.

Just now, coming on strong said:

what about him made him keep us close ?  he has almost as many turnovers as touchdowns throwing under 200 yards a game .    if you wanna crown him crown him

He hasn't had a turnover in the last 2 games, but our defense hasn't forced any either and that hasn't helped.

3 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Don't know why everybody is so mad at shane now. Playcall was good. Caught them off guard. Mjnshew and Goodson just couldn't execute.

Agreed it was drawn up perfectly and the Texans weren’t expecting it. Up to the players to get the job done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Or the Texans weren’t trading out of the number two spot, especially with a division rival but yeah somehow this is Ballard’s fault.

Let me back that up.... I meant to the top spot so THREE up because remember the Colts were always rumored to move up pre draft. I'm not getting into that Ballard's fault nonsense because I was simply saying that Stroud would make this game personal but SINCE you went there I'm quite sure Ballard is doing just fine with his methodical going on 8 yr approach vs Caserio's 2 yr AGGRESSIVE one that has playmakers at the PREMIUM spots across the board like the formula used by many other gms of PLAYOFF caliber teams in today's league.

I say again we are not dominant in anything and possess just solid talent overall after ALL this time which is NOT good enough for ACTUAL playoff runs. A run built team in a passing league but hey we have a lot of high RAS scores. Shane (COY candidate) is making the under .500 Ballard appear slightly better this season by masking the voids BUT as usual with CB there's always NEXT season. This defense allowed ONE receiver to kill them KNOWING he was the only option with Dell and Brown being out. Following a sack this defense will give up a nearly 20 yd play on the very next play. Oh well...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

Dear God….   This franchise needs a better fan base…. 

Dear God….. no one wants to hear your judgmental nonsense right now been a fan waaaaay longer then you so beat it

• Thanks 4

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Yeah? Not sure I agree with that. I mean it’s good to have a QB. 

people are crazy going after shane ......  switch coaches and replay this game and give shane stroud ..   i think it would be a blow out .   shane was given a horrible QB who cant play very well and almost made the playoffs with bad wrs tightends and a average defense

• Like 1