Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

I don't understand why people are blaming steichen. The only mistake I see is wasting a timeout at the end. 

Play call was fine. Bad execution by a backup QB and a practice squad running back. 

3 minutes ago, AKB said:

Season on the line and we throw it to a practice squad running back. 

That's the confusing part for me. The play was there, but expecting a 4th string running back to make a pressure catch like that is too risky. 

Highly disappointed in 2 decisions.

The rest I can deal with.

1. Timeout on 4th and 1(dumbest thing ever)(literally run any play, if you don't get it you still have all 3 timeouts.)

2. Having Goodson in the game ever when Taylor and Moss are active....

Thanks for the season Gardner, hopefully that was the last time I have to watch you be our starter though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Dear God….. no one wants to hear your judgmental nonsense right now been a fan waaaaay longer then you so beat it

You’ve been a fan way longer than me?   I’m about to turn 67, so I highly doubt it.  

I’ve probably followed the NFL longer than you’ve been alive.  (55+ years).

2 minutes ago, coltsva said:

That's the confusing part for me. The play was there, but expecting a 4th string running back to make a pressure catch like that is too risky. 

Was that his first snap in the game? I don't remember seeing him earlier in the game.

Just now, AKB said:

I don't understand why people are blaming steichen. The only mistake I see is wasting a timeout at the end. 

Play call was fine. Bad execution by a backup QB and a practice squad running back. 

You just said it. Bad execution by a practice squad running back when the best player on the roster (who had 188 yards rushing tonight) is watching from the sideline. You can try to justify that all you want, but it cannot be justified. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Don't accuse one of judgmental nonsense, when spewing your own version of the same. LOLOL

I will do as I please, I am at the game and most of the fans are agreeing that he blew it, as are a lot in here so beat it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Colts were beaten by the better team.

It's up to Ballard to.fix it.

Can Ballard fix it ?

Casserrio had way more obstacles to over overcome than Ballard and look what he has built. There are young players makers all over that team. Ballard needs to go.

• Like 1

I feel like the people comparing Reich to steichen are really just doing it out of spite. 

I'm not sure where the motivation comes from but I saw considerable differences in the team and the management of players. 

Reich is the first head coach to be fired in back to back seasons. Steichen Inherited a 4 win team and just almost took them to the playoffs. They're  not the same. 

• Like 3