Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

It was the right call Baker missed the tackle.  That’s all on him.

I'm really getting tired of Baker's terrible tackling. It tends to look like he doesn't want to initiate any kind of contact and that doesn't work for me.

• Like 3

Just now, Shive said:

I'm really getting tired of Baker's terrible tackling. It tends to look like he doesn't want to initiate any kind of contact and that doesn't work for me.

I am just tired of Baker and the bad tackling in genral

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

I am just tired of Baker and the bad tackling in genral

He has no business playing in the NFL. That much was clear after the debacle in the Browns game.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The explosive plays is one of the main reasons we didn't "control the TOP". All 4 of our TDs came after explosive plays - 3 on offense(2 huge passes to Pierce, 1 to Dulin), one on ST. That's why TOP doesn't tell the whole story. The biggest problem was that we couldn't stop Houston's run game, which is why they stayed on the field so long,,, they just ran on us all day long. 
    • Which I found it confusing on why they want to keep 5 tight ends and they barely get schemed to get open.....should've just kept 3 and used the other 2 roster spots for other depth positions
    • Mixon is good but not having 7 yards a carry great....colts run defense made him look alot better than expected 
    • An interesting (can't quite go as far as to say fun watch). Both teams made big plays, both teams made mistakes. Differences seemed to be they pulled out miracle plays, and the run game. We had none, they had more than some.   Getting lots of pressure on the QB is great, not so great if you don't get home, and it's from being too aggressive.
    • You cant blame Gus for that. Cross has to get it done. He shouldve known to close that distance before the snap. Its a tough assignment, but it is what it is. He needed to be in a better position there.    I felt like watching it live, he didnt understand his assignment.   I also felt like the first long pass to Collins was his fault. He is supposed to play the ball, not the man. He was focused on making the tackle and was in good position to make a play on the ball. Shouldve been an easy PD, maybe even an INT.    Not a good day for Nick.
  • Members