Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Of the Colts starting offensive line who has the most potential to be the whipping boy, pick on me all game boy?

Boss7894

1 hour ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

I think the line will improve compared to last season. AR will also contribute to less sacks for the whole line. However, it will probably be Fries or Smith. 

Smith is so underrated by some here.  He’s both graded out and played the most consistent football of anyone on the line the last couple of years.  He’s developed into a very good Right Tackle that has been over shadowed by Q nationally.

8 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Smith is so underrated by some here.  He’s both graded out and played the most consistent football of anyone on the line the last couple of years.  He’s developed into a very good Right Tackle that has been over shadowed by Q nationally.

He was a pleasant surprise after the draft. Here’s hoping our new LT can do the same! 

Kelly didn't have the best season last year and I thought he was one of the biggest culprits in the OL performance BUT... I do not think it's him that's the weakest link of this OL. It's obviously the RG, Fries... I'm kind of shocked so many people think it's Kelly. 

I can see alot of read options to the left between Rainmann and Nelson with AR and whatever RB! Time for QN to start making loads of pancakes! Plus, BR put on quite a few lbs of muscle this offseason, so looking for him to be solid! Kellys mind needs to be in the right place. Hope he learned how to read defenses better!