Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LVII, Feb. 12, 2023

NFLfan

Super Bowl LVII picks (for bragging rights)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which two teams will make it to Super Bowl LVII?

• Bengals and Eagles
    • Bengals and 49ers
    • Chiefs and Eagles
    • Chiefs and 49ers
  2. 2. Who wins Super Bowl LVII?

3. 3. Which team would you like to see win the 2023 Super Bowl?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2023 at 08:00 PM

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, buccolts said:

Gotta say... this game doesn't make me thrilled about Steichen being our new HC.

Why? He has called a heck of a game?

He knows how to use his O-Line. He’s fiery! 

I think he & Ballard go get a big-time WR (Our AJ Brown) in a year or two after our QB has developed similarly. With JT & a Stroud/Young pairing, we have the potential to be DEADLY. 

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Please discuss.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

What?    The?!?    Heck?!?!?!

The Eagles don't seem to do anything offensively unless Hurts is running, and I hate that offense.

I'll try to concentrate on his work with Rivers, and Herbert, instead.

I also REALLY hope he gives up play calling anyway.

Eagles won’t have much time left.

2 minutes ago, buccolts said:

The Eagles don't seem to do anything offensively unless Hurts is running, and I hate that offense.

I'll try to concentrate on his work with Rivers, and Herbert, instead.

I also REALLY hope he gives up play calling anyway.

They just scored throwing down field. 35 points in SB is pretty darn good.

Just now, NFLfan said:

What? Can you elaborate? 

About what? The offense I hate?

I hate running QBs, and tonight the Eagle offense is dependent on it. It doesn't seem to move unless Hurts is running. I'm not saying that's all they're doing, but the offense is leaning on his running ability when they're in a pinch, and I don't think that sustainable. Keep it up and he'll have a short. I don't want to be a team in the market for a new QB every couple of years (yeah, I know we've been every year, but I'd rather every 10).

Like I said, if he turns out being our guy, I'll look to his time with Rivers and Herbert. I'm afraid we'll bring in Richardson.

3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I hate running QBs, and tonight the Eagle offense is dependent on it. It doesn't seem to move unless Hurts is running. I'm not saying that's all they're doing, but the offense is leaning on his running ability when they're in a pinch, and I don't think that sustainable. Keep it up and he'll have a short. I don't want to be a team in the market for a new QB every couple of years (yeah, I know we've been every year, but I'd rather every 10).

Like I said, if he turns out being our guy, I'll look to his time with Rivers and Herbert. I'm afraid we'll bring in Richardson.

What is a running QB?  Hurts did not throw enough for you?

Makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

you build  around your QBs strengths  hurts isnt a great passer .  do you want shane to run a QB pocket passing offense ?   offenses adjust you dont need a mobile QB to run it .   if the colts get a pocket passer the offense will change

Archived