Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Bowl LVII, Feb. 12, 2023

NFLfan

Super Bowl LVII picks (for bragging rights)  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which two teams will make it to Super Bowl LVII?

• Bengals and Eagles
    • Bengals and 49ers
    • Chiefs and Eagles
    • Chiefs and 49ers
  2. 2. Who wins Super Bowl LVII?

3. 3. Which team would you like to see win the 2023 Super Bowl?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2023 at 08:00 PM

I live in Ravens territory, but have noticed a lot of Eagles fans running around. This guy my wife works with is a HUGE Eagles fan, and he got to FaceTime CJ Gardner-Johnson. He's getting an autographed jersey after the game, AND he was invited to a party he's throwing. I've been giving subtle hints I'd like to go with him, but don't think it's going to happen.

Anyway, I hope the Eagles KILL the Chiefs.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

I live in Ravens territory, but have noticed a lot of Eagles fans running around. This guy my wife works with is a HUGE Eagles fan, and he got to FaceTime CJ Gardner-Johnson. He's getting an autographed jersey after the game, AND he was invited to a party he's throwing. I've been giving subtle hints I'd like to go with him, but don't think it's going to happen.

Anyway, I hope the Eagles KILL the Chiefs.

I picked the Chiefs to win, but as a Philly native I love to hear anyone that’s cheering for the Eagles :D

I’m very excited for this game! 

22 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Yeah, dude. I'm beyond sick of Kermit and the Chiefs * everywhere, including their fans.

Who came up with that inane Kermit name? It is worse than calling Kirk Cousins "Beaker", as some Vikings fans call him. 

il_500x500.3532589966_a63u.jpg

I did not know teams could do this. I think it is a bad precedent, taken out of the Belichick book of winning.

it appears the Eagles secretly hired Fangio to help them take down the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Fangio reportedly signed a two-week contract with the team to help its offense, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-2023-eagles-bring-in-defensive-expert-vic-fangio-on-temporary-deal-to-be-secret-weapon-vs-chiefs-161107278.html

Vic Fangio went 0-6 against the Chiefs during his tenure as the Broncos' head coach.

https://www.nfl.com/news/vic-fangio-quietly-signed-contract-with-eagles-to-help-prepare-them-for-super-bo

I keep going back and forth on who I want to win. I like Chiefs fans better. But I would like to see another team win. I was rooting for the Bengals to win, as they have never won the SB, like the Vikings, but they did not make it. Maybe next year they will. And maybe some day the Vikes will. 

Let's get ready to enjoy the Super Bowl. I am not rooting for or against anyone. 

My sister said she is excited for the halftime performance. I don't think I know the music. I saw the Grammys the other day and I had never heard of Harry Styles (spelling?). I like old music 70s and 80s.

Rihanna Nails GIF

Archived