Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

24 minutes ago, colts89 said:

He sucked with the Bears as well, but I digress. At this point it doesn't matter so I hope Foles continues doing what he's doing in the second half lmao.

I still think he's better than a rookie, who has already been given a shot and failed at it.

1 minute ago, holeymoley99 said:

Stroud chokes at any sign of trouble huge red flag, you couldnt get me to drink coffee with mayo,mustard,creamer anything that sh#t is terrible......lol

You can’t take Stroud’s 2 or 3 worst games and say that’s his standard and ignore all of his great games. Then do the opposite and ignore all of Levis’ bad games and only highlight his “traits”.  Stroud is about to be put to the toughest test on the biggest stage. How he does could prove critical to where he gets drafted.  I’m intrigued to see if he’s got the moxie Fields & Lawrence showed a few years ago. 

1 minute ago, FuedinHatfield said:

Not a Leonard fan. Dude is glass and too much of a cap hit given his availability.

He's not made of glass. I said it before he signed the huge contract. Dont do it.  I would have traded  him and on record as saying so. What do u expect from a  215 linebacker? Injuries were inevitable. 

1 minute ago, IndySouthsider said:

Jesus, Bill signs nobody without Jim saying ok, and it’s absolute fact Jim was the driving force to Dungy.

What an extreme drop off from Tony to intern Saturday. Just a formality after sham interviews are done for him to be named HC.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

This may be the 3rd challenge that Jeff has to win this game, that ball was out when touched but not recovered by the Chargers player, and the Colts did recover it.

Dead ball as soon as the out of bounds player touched it.