Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 15: Colts @ Vikings, Sat, Dec. 17, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

if we have a team that can play like this and win with Ryan next season   I would be fine with him.

We've had a season of suck and 1 game of... this... whatever this is... What do you think is more likely to be the level of our team? 

Just now, indyagent17 said:

I absolutely love the energy for all three phases. It’s fun to watch the team play like this but if we had a better quarterback, this game would be out of reach.

Or if we had a real offensive coordinator who knew how to get the most out of his players.

2 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Great quarterbacks, keep their foot on the pedal and crushing opponent with this kind of lead. He’s just not that kind of QB anymore

Lol... you watch AR, TB, etc. this year? Every QB this year has bad games, series, etc.. 

We're up 23-0... 

The last thing I'm going to complain is about Ryan right now. 

Now if he turns into a INT machine, that's a different story... 

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

No way! :yuk: The Vikings had a game end in a tie last year or the year before, no? It is a bit deflating, like losing a close game that should have been a win.

That was before my time. They must have played two games a year?

Looks like we can take a Tie result now :jump:

Yeah, looks like vikings and colts played two games a year, except for one year. Not sure if they were in same division or if they were scheduled to play few teams more within the conference... Maybe, the teams were less at that time? I didn't think about it until you've pointed out now, will have to check later. 

Just now, danlhart87 said:

That depends on the combine 

I would say currently Richardson is bottom 1st

A lot of people are saying he is raw but has easily the highest ceiling with all his intangibles. Some QB needy team will take a chance on him. I honestly would love it to be us. I dont think he falls to us though if we win this game and another one.