Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Pierce does not have an issue with catching.  He is out of position on those timing routes, which puts the ball out of place, which increases the difficulty of the catch exponentially. 

I agree his routes are bad, but his hands are an issue too. 

He is reliable with 9s on the sideline, but struggles in other areas. 

Just now, FuedinHatfield said:

At this rate he's a Bob Sanders. Great when he plays but always hurt. The best ability is availability.

Out of 82 games, he’s played in 61. Bob Sanders missed way more games in his time with Indy. I’m not gonna argue this though. The Leonard haters refuse to look at anything beyond what they want to see. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

100%, really? Last I looked how good has Taylor been and where has Leonard been? Last I looked Leonard is on his couch doing nothing. If Taylor and Leonard played like last year, Matt Ryan would have won 10 or 11 games this year. 

Ryan is done. Sometimes you don’t have a clean pocket. Sometimes it’s hard. Ryan cannot make plays when it’s hard anymore. He needs to retire. He looks silly ASF out there.

2 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Ryan and Pierce have been totally out of sink all season.The timing and ball placement is rarely on target. 

Pierce's routes are just poor. We all knew he would need time given his limited tree out of college. He's struggling outside of 9s and deep slants. 

7 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

I'm just getting so sick if the stupidity and comedy of errors his team displays week after week year after year. It's getting so frustrating!  

It’s wild. You really have to put things into perspective just to be able to watch them.  

4 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

If the pass is accurate and you don't have to try and make a circus catch yes then both at fault.

Tell me one time you’ve seen Pierce on a route where he didn’t have to try and dive or make a 50/50 catch? He’s not being used properly and being forced to make catches he shouldn’t have to try and make. 

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Ryan is done. Sometimes you don’t have a clean pocket. Sometimes it’s hard. Ryan cannot make plays when it’s hard anymore. He needs to retire. He looks silly ASF out there.

Who is a better QB on our roster right now? Ryan has played inconsistent but 100% of the problem, you lost me with that one.

5 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

Pierce does not have an issue with catching.  He is out of position on those timing routes, which puts the ball out of place, which increases the difficulty of the catch exponentially. 

TY AK.

A few of his "drops" has been just that and a couple where the ball got to him late and slightly off target where the defender got his hand in there.

Maybe it is All him. Naaaa!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who is a better QB on our roster right now? Ryan has played inconsistent but 100% of the problem, you lost me with that one.

Oh I agree. We’re screwed. He is the best option in 2022. So I don’t expect too many mor wins. But he gotta go or stay on as support for the Rookie. But his playing days are numbered.

14 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

You ignore basic stuff... like O output in the 1Q. like output in opening drives. Like JT's performance since Jeff. Like 4Q leads.... 

you be you... you're still be apologizing for Frank in 5 years... 

Its not basic stuff.  Its irrelevant stuff.  You only pretend its important because you need something....anything,,,to hang your hat on.  You've been trying to hand out trophy's for 1Q performance, like it matters.  And now are trying to frame some sort of narrative around 1Q performances, like anybody cares.

How am I apologizing for Frank?    He's not here.

You're starting to look at anything good happening being because Frank isn't here anymore.  Like all of the Grigson haters started off thinking Ballard was a genius his first day.....and then he picks Malik Hooker at 15....and they still believed he was even more of a genius.  He didn't even do anything and they thought he was better than RG....just because they hated RG.  

You've got Forum Ballard Syndrome applied to Jeff.  LOL.  Nutso.