Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They were tired of carrying the water and gave up.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

That might do it. Defense has given up and has nothing left in the tank.

I just don't get why you consistently try to push this narrative that our defense gives up. An offensive 3 & out usually means the defense is tired going right back on the field again with almost no rest.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

They better go to the subpar Foles then cause Sam stinks too!!!!

You were able to decide that he stinks after two professional starts that he played without star running back? I don’t understand all the hate on the kid. :dunno:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Thanks for the good wishes. I wish the same for your Vikings. Tough division game for them.   Mixed feelings on our QB. I can't deny Anthony is an amazing athlete, and he's shown flashes of what he can be. Some really wow throws, but misses some lay-up tosses. Seems very intelligent, and wants to win. I'm sure he's like most young Qb's trying to get used to  the speed and talent of NFL Defenses, and maybe being coached to stay in the pocket and not run as much as he did is giving him some trouble. I think 7 games is too few to tell how good or bad he might be eventually. I just hope he can keep healthy, and keep improving.
    • Packers fans can tell me about Joe Barry that was their DC from 2021-23. They were always in the Top 12-15 range in terms of points per game as opposed to the Colts.   But the year 2021, the Colts were on par because we ran the ball well and possessed it well. Not so much in 2022, and 2023 was a bit of defensive regression for decent possession of the ball from Bradley’s unit.   Brandon Staley is another name but I’d prefer Jon Barry for his units to generate pressure. Otherwise we’d have to look at college like Packers getting the Boston College HC.   I’m a fan of Jim Leonhard that was a heck of a defensive coach / DC at Wisconsin, and is now a DB coach with Broncos. Dave Merritt, the Chiefs DB coach has done an outstanding job there and was interviewed for DC by 49ers.   My pick would be Jim Leonhard or Dave Merritt.    
    • You can’t keep winning only scoring one TD A game. I think they have gotten some what lucky with who they have played. Colds dline beat up so we will see.
    • What I meant is they are not going to come out and just throw 50 times. They are going to try and break your will and run out the clock. It’s  probably going to be a low scoring game. They have only scored 3 offensive TD. I am shocked they str 3-0. They don’t have many offensive weapons. Harris is not really a pass catching back who will break a long run. Now could that change. Off course. But their Oline id beat up. I was reading an article how they tried to open things up and Fields immediately got sacked. He they try to open things up till he revert back to Bears fields. 
    • I don’t know enough of the position coaches on other teams to say who is worthy of promotion. Best to keep an eye out on head coaches on the hot seat and their staffs. 
  • Members