Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 12: Steelers @ Colts, MNF, Nov. 28, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

No no no no no. He had plenty of time to get a throw off there. Instead he chose to panic and wait to be hit. 

Absolutely part of it. It’s tough to watch 

Sorry, but pressure is almost immediate, if not immediate. Both sides are failing fast. Hard to trust the OL, when neither  side is failing. And can't step up when the C is pushed back. We simply need to run more... and go max protect when we pass. 

• Like 1

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Tells you something about this colts team when nearly half the stadium are Steelers fans. 

Eh that’s just Steelers fans, they travel better than any fan base in the league. They’re like an infestation, they’re everywhere across the country

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Maybe colts need to use some play action lol.

its clearly the QB is the biggest problem even when the pocket is clean he throws horrible passes and picks .    i will never understand why people defend him so hard .  yea the line is bad but even looking at stats colts give up 30 percent pressure rate the other 70 what is he doing ?   he is just not that good anymore  frank was right to bench him honestly put sam in let him run around like the redskins game

• Like 1

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

lol that thread "did Saturday fix the oline" that was active for quite awhile....I think we know the answer now

Saturday can’t fix this OL, no one can right now, it’s a talent issue at two spots. Saturday has made it better, while also trying to be the head coach of the team. Ryan is the problem so far tonight.

Just now, coming on strong said:

its clearly the QB is the biggest problem even when the pocket is clean he throws horrible passes and picks .    i will never understand why people defend him so hard .  yea the line is bad but even looking at stats colts give up 30 percent pressure rate the other 70 what is he doing ?   he is just not that good anymore  frank was right to bench him honestly put sam in let him run around like the redskins game

Yeah Sam looked like Peyton chuckling homer simpson GIF- with Sam we may be winless.

We really should of went to Foles when Ryan hurt his shoulder. Foles has a great arm and would stretch the field.

I think this is the Ryan we thought we would get.  What we didn't expect is for the line to be so poor.  Given time he has shown the ability to get it downfield successfully.  This line isn't giving him the time HE needs.  Not other QB's, but this one.

4 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Pickett is as mobile or more than Sam E, he got Sacked twice... 

Where does this "mobile QB doesn't get Sacked" comes from? 

Ryan could do better, but that doesn't mean Ehlinger would do better in that situation automatically. 

lol it’s comical, you should see falcon land with all the talk about Mariota avoiding sacks bc he’s mobile. The fanbase just found out he’s taken more sacks this season than Ryan did at the same point last year.. good times. Mobile QBs sometimes take more sacks. You need a QB with awareness and mobility.. PM, JA, etc have that combo 

• Like 1

Just now, Happy2BeHere said:

Fans don’t typically sell their tickets if they’ve got a team worth watching. Yea, it says something. 

Not entirely true, I worked security for the colts during the manning years, steeler fans were EVERYWHERE in the RCA dome, at times it felt that they outnumbered the Colts fans.