Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

True, Andy Reid is a great play caller. I think it takes an experienced head coach to juggle both though, smart of Sirriani to delegate play calling to an OC

The Vikings head coach is not too experienced and he calls plays. I don't like it but so far it has worked out well. Lots of luck in football. 

Anyway, back to this game, NFL Network showed that the defense held the Eagles to 3. Good!

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikings head coach is not too experienced and he calls plays. I don't like it but so far it has worked out well. Lots of luck in football. 

Anyway, back to this game, NFL Network showed that the defense held the Eagles to 3. Good!

Eagles had a bad snap, lost five yards and couldn’t punch it in. A rare mistake by their center Jason Kelce

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Agreed. My mindset is it can’t hurt to add a veteran presence back there at FS in case of injury or just bad play from other guys. And if it’s only a 1 year 5 mil deal, there’s really no risk. 
    • Adams signed for only 1.1m.  He was scheduled to make 17.5m before his release.  Hard for me to see Simmons or Diggs getting a big contract at this stage of the season.  I hope Ballard signs one before camp.  I like the idea of a player coming in and getting acclimated early rather than later.  Keeping my fingers crossed.
    • Payes motor is phenomenal. Plays the run great too. But he's never had the pass rush gene. I think he is what he is, which is not bad at all, but not going to be the guy that stirs the drink. I think he'll put up quite a few sacks this year though, more from clean up sacks from Buck and Latu pressure.   I really love Latu off the edge. Again, I'm not talking upside here, but playing style wise, everytime I've watched him I see TJ Watt. So twitchy, such polished rush moves. As it is, could end up being a great pairing with him and Paye.
    • Its not even just Cross I'm worried about, its the whole safety room. Cross still hasn't been able to put it together yet. Scott is now gone again for the full year. Thomas took a huge step back last year that would now scare me if we had to rely on him. Blackmon is great, but major injury issues with him every single year.   Diggs or Simmons. Please.
    • Perfect guy to be around tbh. I don't believe the pre draft stuff about him having the attitude issues. But on the off chance, they were real, Pitt is the best role model for him. Such a pro, great attitude.
  • Members