Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where the haters at?

jvan1973

19 minutes ago, w87r said:

You didn't post that same thing in multiple threads? Of course you did, why would I say it? I about responded to it in the other thread but let it go. Then saw you double down here.

Nothing you mentioned is proof. Just reports. I've seen them all. 

Homer? What does that even mean? Apparently to you, it means someone who still roots for their team even in the bad times. I don't have any big expectations on this season, just want to see good football.

If I wouldn't be excited if they happen to win  the Division this year like you, would that make me less of a homer?

You're better than going around the forum posting like that.

You purposely came to the forum after a big win, posted what you "think" are the facts, for the sole purpose to undermine the win. We got a lot of trolls around here that do that, I don't consider you one 

Again you're better than that. We have enough of that here, as there is.

What have I lost objectivity about?

You literally have been attacking me over a post I made that you didn’t like.  You said over and over again that I was rooting against my favorite team despite the fact that I repeatedly said I wasn’t, I haven’t and would never.  I was happy today when the Colts won.   I’ve never been accused of being a troll, I would never guess you’d be the first.   All because we disagree on my perspective.   

I posted TODAY, as opposed to tomorrow or later because it’s harder to reverse an opinion after a day or two of one opinion is repeated over and over again.   I tried to get in early and offer a decent view hoping some other posters who might share my view might join in. 

The posts that I believe and you don’t weren’t viewpoints.   They were presented as facts.   You calling them viewpoints is your right, but that doesn’t make it so.   It’s your opinion. 

This is my 11th year as a full time Colts fan.  I came for Luck and stayed even after he retired.  When asked why,  I’ve said repeatedly I stayed for Ballard and Reich and Irsay and the organization.   I’ve lost faith in the leadership right now,  and I think with good reason,  but would never root against my favorite team.  I haven’t invested all this time to root against the Colts.  It’s clear you and I see the same thing differently.   But I think I’ve earned the benefit of the doubt that when I say I’m happy with the win and not rooting against the Colts,  I’d appreciate you believing me and not claiming you know my motives better than I do. 

As to your objectivity, I don’t think you’re being objective about me or the Colts.  If the Colts had lost today I wouldn’t have pointed to it to say anything about Saturday or you.   But they win and you saw fit to attack me (again) because you don’t like my views.   We don’t always agree, but I don’t recall you ever being so openly hostile.   

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coming on strong said:

no way a team makes the playoffs at 9-7 the jets bills are 6-3 with the dolphins at 7-3   the whole afc east has winning records right now the chargers are 5-3 .    the bengals are 5-4 and will get better the ravens 6-3  .   its one of the toughest AFC conference in a long time .    a team could go 11-6 and still miss the playoffs

I am not sold on the Jets, they could easily fizzle and play bad for a few weeks, so could the Pats. Locks will be Bills, Dolphins, Ravens, Chiefs, Titans - that leaves 2 teams. Cincy is up and down too, so are the Chargers. We need SF to win tonight over the Chargers.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

So you quoting me and then saying those words couldn’t possibly be construed that way? You just happened to quote me and then separately opine on the topic?

Yes, when you interjected in the conversation then told me how to handle the post of someone else, while saying you hadn't seen anyone post that.

I literally said (whoever you is) to separate it from just saying "you"

Anyway, I do apologize you misconstrued it to mean you. I did try to separate that in the post.

24 minutes ago, w87r said:

Out of my way?

You literally said it in almost in back to back post in the same thread. One of which was to me. I didn't go back 5-6 weeks or something to try and find something to start an argument with you or anything. You know what I mean? Yeah, I think you do.

We will try this again.

When someone tells you, that you are presenting opinion as fact, then you respond with "my post are not my opinions", (someone else's) in which you have now owned and pushed off in the manner exactly as I stated. Then come back a post or 2 later saying you "can only speculate" when discussing the same thing, don't expect them to not be connected.

Twist your words? Please, you are doing a good enough job of that yourself, right now.

If you’re going to be a smart guy then BE a smart guy.   When I say you went out if your way, you did.   Whether the posts were back to back you knew full well that you were twisting my words.   

When I try to state a fact, I try to be clear.   When I try to state an opinion, I try to be clear.   You knew that.   One post was stated as fact based, the other was stated as an opinion.   I couldn’t have been more clear.   But you chose to connect dots, to twist words and my meaning.   It was a CHEAP SHOT, and you know it.   You were proud of it and now that I’ve called it out you’re defending it.   You took the shot because it was easy.    That’s typically beneath you.  

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Yes, when you interjected in the conversation then told me how to handle the post of someone else, while saying you hadn't seen anyone post that.

I literally said (whoever you is) to separate it from just saying "you"

Anyway, I do apologize you misconstrued it to mean you. I did try to separate that in the post.

I wasn’t aware you were having a private conversation on a message board.

I provided the sources you asked for of another poster. I did that cuz I had just done so for another poster who asked the same.

And sorry but I don’t hold that to be either accurate or even if it were, excusable. “Whoever you is” even in your context that your claiming, is not identifying anyone else and by structure includes the person you’re responding to.

And your attempt to backhand apologize by implying it was my fault for not understanding you is pretty weak.

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You literally have been attacking me over a post I made that you didn’t like.  You said over and over again that I was rooting against my favorite team despite the fact that I repeatedly said I wasn’t, I haven’t and would never.  I was happy today when the Colts won.   I’ve never been accused of being a troll, I would never guess you’d be the first.   All because we disagree on my perspective.   

I posted TODAY, as opposed to tomorrow or later because it’s harder to reverse an opinion after a day or two of one opinion is repeated over and over again.   I tried to get in early and offer a decent view hoping some other posters who might share my view might join in. 

The posts that I believe and you don’t weren’t viewpoints.   They were presented as facts.   You calling them viewpoints is your right, but that doesn’t make it so.   It’s your opinion. 

This is my 11th year as a full time Colts fan.  I came for Luck and stayed even after he retired.  When asked why,  I’ve said repeatedly I stayed for Ballard and Reich and Irsay and the organization.   I’ve lost faith in the leadership right now,  and I think with good reason,  but would never root against my favorite team.  I haven’t invested all this time to root against the Colts.  It’s clear you and I see the same thing differently.   But I think I’ve earned the benefit of the doubt that when I say I’m happy with the win and not rooting against the Colts,  I’d appreciate you believing me and not claiming you know my motives better than I do. 

As to your objectivity, I don’t think you’re being objective about me or the Colts.  If the Colts had lost today I wouldn’t have pointed to it to say anything about Saturday or you.   But they win and you saw fit to attack me (again) because you don’t like my views.   We don’t always agree, but I don’t recall you ever being so openly hostile.   

So let me get this straight.

You pull up a post of mine from 5-6 weeks ago, which was based off pure facts, no opinion or perspective. With sole purpose to start an argument with me so you could be "fair" to 2006 for being so "attacking" him about saying the Colts still had a chance, way back at the beginning of October. But I am coming after you? You came after me, literally. 

I didn't call you a troll, In fact, I said the opposite. I said I don't consider you one. Now who is twisting words?

All the attacking you do around here, please don't play the victim card....

I'm done with this back and forth. You are literally talking in circles.

Not opinions, facts

Can only Speculate

Twisting words

My speculation is based of facts

Etc....etc....

Still my guy NCF, but not been my favorite person last couple days. Just don't know why you do things sometimes? I know 1 thing though, I have always had your back.

58 minutes ago, csmopar said:

As a black man, I think that entire rule is a slap in the face to every minority coach there ever has been or will be.  The league is basically making a mockery of it and saying hey, you gotta interview someone based on the color of their skin at a minimum. I want to be judged by merit, not my skin color

I’m not saying for or against the rule. I’m noting perceptions in this case from the general media. 

16 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

I wasn’t aware you were having a private conversation on a message board.

I provided the sources you asked for of another poster. I did that cuz I had just done so for another poster who asked the same.

And sorry but I don’t hold that to be either accurate or even if it were, excusable. “Whoever you is” even in your context that your claiming, is not identifying anyone else and by structure includes the person you’re responding to.

And your attempt to backhand apologize by implying it was my fault for not understanding you is pretty weak.

It really wasn't a backhanded apology. Was just letting you know that I did in fact try to make it not seem directed towards you, but saw how it could be misconstrued. Not sorry about it now though.

You know what post you liked

You know what post you got in the conversation over

You were reading through the thread as it  progressed.

You know who my main issue was with

You know this isn't the first time you tried to come at me

You can play the victim too though. I really don't care.

It's all good buddy. Go Colts.

17 minutes ago, w87r said:

So let me get this straight.

You pull up a post of mine from 5-6 weeks ago, which was based off pure facts, no opinion or perspective. With sole purpose to start an argument with me so you could be "fair" to 2006 for being so "attacking" him about saying the Colts still had a chance, way back at the beginning of October. But I am coming after you? You came after me, literally. 

I didn't call you a troll, In fact, I said the opposite. I said I don't consider you one. Now who is twisting words?

All the attacking you do around here, please don't play the victim card....

I'm done with this back and forth. You are literally talking in circles.

Not opinions, facts

Can only Speculate

Twisting words

My speculation is based of facts

Etc....etc....

Still my guy NCF, but not been my favorite person last couple days. Just don't know why you do things sometimes? I know 1 thing though, I have always had your back.

A post of yours from 5-6 weeks ago?!?    No. 

Not your post.   A completely different poster.   I didn’t say his name because there was no need to.   And didn’t do it to start a fight.   I thought you might find it interesting.    That’s 100 percent all.  

You mean we’ve been going out for days because you mistakenly thought I was somehow trying to start a fight with you?!? 

Perfect.   Beautiful.   All over a giant misunderstanding.   This just gets worse and worse.    

EDIT:  You stopped having my back this week.    I think we’ve both made that clear. 

53 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

If you’re going to be a smart guy then BE a smart guy.   When I say you went out if your way, you did.   Whether the posts were back to back you knew full well that you were twisting my words.   

When I try to state a fact, I try to be clear.   When I try to state an opinion, I try to be clear.   You knew that.   One post was stated as fact based, the other was stated as an opinion.   I couldn’t have been more clear.   But you chose to connect dots, to twist words and my meaning.   It was a CHEAP SHOT, and you know it.   You were proud of it and now that I’ve called it out you’re defending it.   You took the shot because it was easy.    That’s typically beneath you.  

Some how missed this one.

1 post stated as facts

1 post is stated to be speculation saying pretty much the same thing as the post that was presented as facts.

Come on man. I didn't twist anything.

22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

A post if yours from 5-6 weeks ago?!?  No.

Yes

That is what you did yesterday. You quoted me and said you need to be "fair" because you went at another poster for having that same perspective. Which wasn't even my perspective, it was actual facts, and 5-6 weeks old. Now that is what I call going out of the way.

You got in an argument with someone else about it and you decide to rehash over a month later with someone else, but you're not trying to start an argument?

Then you come to a thread for Haters after the Colts win and proceed to hate, trying to dampen down a win. Even more so after I had just say same thing you posted in another thread.

Yes, I'm coming for you:

1. Because I expect better from you 

2. There is enough of that around here already

3. Still fired up a little about yesterday

22 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

This just gets worse and worse. 

Still my guy though.

3 hours ago, coming on strong said:

i will 100 percent eat crow about irsay wanting to tank but i need to see more to make a choice on saturday .   we had the same hype around here during the jags game too .    i like jeff and hope he continues to shut up everyone

Lol when they announced Matt Ryan was starting I said out loud “oh he’s out there? We are definitely tanking”

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

This wasn’t one writer.   There are multiple stories by multiple writers.  

Right, like I said, one writer started it and others picked it up and ran with it too.  Or maybe they all heard it from the same source.  Either way, it simply doesn't make sense, and imo what happened today (Jeff starting Matt) makes those writers' story seem to be untrue.

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

As a black man, I think that entire rule is a slap in the face to every minority coach there ever has been or will be.  The league is basically making a mockery of it and saying hey, you gotta interview someone based on the color of their skin at a minimum. I want to be judged by merit, not my skin color

Can I heart this 30 times? as a man born from Honduran immigrants I can not agree more! I want our next coach to be the right man or woman (gotta stay pc, don’t want the feelings police after me)for the job regardless of his complexion and if we continue to play like today I hope that man is Jeff Saturday!

19 minutes ago, w87r said:

Some how missed this one.

1 post stated as facts

1 post is stated to be speculation saying pretty much the same thing as the post that was presented as facts.

Come on man. I didn't twist anything.

Yes

That is what you did yesterday. You quoted me and said you need to be "fair" because you went at another poster for having that same perspective. Which wasn't even my perspective, it was actual facts, and 5-6 weeks old. Now that is what I call going out of the way.

You got in an argument with someone else about it and you decide to rehash over a month later with someone else, but you're not trying to start an argument?

Then you come to a thread for Haters after the Colts win and proceed to hate, trying to dampen down a win. Even more so after I had just say same thing you posted in another thread.

Yes, I'm coming for you:

1. Because I expect better from you 

2. There is enough of that around here already

3. Still fired up a little about yesterday

Still my guy though.

The original post that started all this where you were talking about your perspective if the Colts somehow win the South….  I made reference to another poster who said the same thing about a month prior. 

That poster was not you.   Was.  Not.   You. 

It was another poster.   I didn’t mention his name because it funny matter to me.  But it wasn’t you. 

And my viewpoint that you strongly disagree with was shared to state a completely different viewpoint.   Not to start a fight. 

Beyond the disagreement of my viewpoint, thus has been a giant misunderstanding.  You thought I was attacking you and try to start a fight.   That’s 100% false. 

Again, I joined the Haters thread, not because I’m a Hater, but because I believe there was perspective and context missing.   I think it’s more complicated than the Colts win — good decision, the Colts lose, bad decision. 

You keep insisting you know my reasoning, my motives better than I do.   I’m telling you this is mostly based on a big misunderstanding.   All over a viewpoint that I shared that I thought you might find interesting because it was 189 degrees opposite of yours.   I wasn’t surprised you disagreed with it, wasn’t expecting you to. I’ve been surprised at the constant attacks and the insistence that you know me better than I know me.  

All over a misunderstanding. 

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

That poster was not you.   Was.  Not.   You. 

It was another poster.   I didn’t mention his name because it funny matter to me.  But it wasn’t you. 

I know that poster wasn't me. I know who it was. Think I've eluded to them at least once in here. It was the fact you got into with that poster, then wanted to come at me with it, 5-6 weeks later by quoting a post that I had 

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

And my viewpoint that you strongly disagree with was shared to state a completely different viewpoint.   Not to start a fight. 

It wasn't even a view point by me. It was posting of the facts about the situation. Not an opinion. Plus it was 5-6 weeks later when you quoted me.

Just have to agree to disagree on this one.

It's all good, I don't have much patience anymore. Especially on here.

Like I said, I hold you to higher standards. Nothing personal though.

Ready to move on.

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

I know that poster wasn't me. I know who it was. Think I've eluded to them at least once in here. It was the fact you got into with that poster, then wanted to come at me with it, 5-6 weeks later by quoting a post that I had 

It wasn't even a view point by me. It was posting of the facts about the situation. Not an opinion. Plus it was 5-6 weeks later when you quoted me.

Just have to agree to disagree on this one.

It's all good, I don't have much patience anymore. Especially on here.

Like I said, I hold you to higher standards. Nothing personal though.

Ready to move on.

Quoting you?    5-6 weeks later?     You’ve lost me.  

I absolutely have no idea what you’re talking about?   I have zero recollection of quoting you at the beginning and especially over something weeks ago.  Honestly. 

My motive was to engage in discussion, not to start something, anything.   Just a discussion.   You know, like we’ve done hundreds of times before.   I’m sorry this went so sideways, so badly.   I repeat,  I think this is mostly a big misunderstanding. 

37 minutes ago, w87r said:

October 2nd <-- my post

November 12th <-- you quote me 

I wasn’t quoting you.   It was the other poster I was referencing.   If you said something similar, I was completely unaware.   

My comment was only about the other poster.   That’s all.    I thought you’d find it interesting that your view expressed this week and my view were 180 degrees opposite.   I thought it would lead to an interesting discussion.    That’s all. 

That you said something similar to the other poster was 100 percent not on my radar.   I was completely unaware. 

It was unintentional,  accidental and just a big coincidence.    Honestly.     :giveup:

Get some sleep.   Good win today.   Hopefully more in the weeks to come. 

Still way to early on Saturday. The team had a lot of charged emotion, which came one week too late for Frank, but just in time for Jeff. Game planning for the hapless Raiders couldnt have been easy given we had a former ESPN announcer and a Quality Control manager running the team they had nothing to draw from as far as tendencies. As these two build more tape to go off of, the opponents will start to draw some "norms" to game plan against..... then the real cut of their jib is revealed. Then it comes down to how do they respond when the norm is not working. Having said all of that, it is good as a fan to see there is a pulse for this team, there were still some slop which needs cleaned up, I would like to see that get corrected about 5 weeks ago.....but encouraged overall.....

7 hours ago, w87r said:

It really wasn't a backhanded apology. Was just letting you know that I did in fact try to make it not seem directed towards you, but saw how it could be misconstrued. Not sorry about it now though.

You know what post you liked

You know what post you got in the conversation over

You were reading through the thread as it  progressed.

You know who my main issue was with

You know this isn't the first time you tried to come at me

You can play the victim too though. I really don't care.

It's all good buddy. Go Colts.

At least now you’re acknowledging how you quoting me could SOMEHOW be construed as you talking to me. 

Yes I liked a post. So what?

Yes I provided sources to a question you were asking for. I did it for another poster too who didn’t seem to get so mad. So what?

Again, why am I not allowed to post on certain topics? Is this a new rule mods have rolled out?

I have no idea who your issue is with.

Don't flatter yourself. I don’t remember talking to you at all before this.

Come at you? You need help.

Not playing the victim. Just disappointed. 

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Funny Cats Cat Fight GIF

35 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

At least now you’re acknowledging how you quoting me could SOMEHOW be construed as you talking to me. 

Yes I liked a post. So what?

Yes I provided sources to a question you were asking for. I did it for another poster too who didn’t seem to get so mad. So what?

Again, why am I not allowed to post on certain topics? Is this a new rule mods have rolled out?

I have no idea who your issue is with.

Don't flatter yourself. I don’t remember talking to you at all before this.

Come at you? You need help.

Not playing the victim. Just disappointed. 

The point now, is you are playing ignorant to the whole situation, as you acknowledged throughout the conversation that I was talking to someone else. 

You said who cares if THEY(other poster) do, and that you didn't see anyone doing it. You knew I was talking about someone else the whole time. 

You didn't provide me with anything I asked for. I asked if they had proof or was it just media reports, sources they were referencing.

You gave me more media reports and sources.

Quit putting words in my mouth, post wherever you want.  

This isn't the first time, but it doesn't matter.  Going to be close to the last, for sure.

35 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Just disappointed

That can happen when the Colts win for some people. Crazy, I know, but it happens.

10 hours ago, bluebombers87 said:

That’s a great point. Why skip Foles, a guy who won you a SB to go with some rando rookie who hasn’t done anything. Maybe there’s more to it.

There are some very dense posters here. Foles is also a statue!

Sam started because he is mobile and our line couldn't block their shadow.

AND he had looked very good in pre-season and practice.

It really was THAT SIMPLE!  good grief people get your heads out

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

The point now, is you are playing ignorant to the whole situation, as you acknowledged throughout the conversation that I was talking to someone else. 

You said who cares if THEY(other poster) do, and that you didn't see anyone doing it. You knew I was talking about someone else the whole time. 

You didn't provide me with anything I asked for. I asked if they had proof or was it just media reports, sources they were referencing.

You gave me more media reports and sources.

Quit putting words in my mouth, post wherever you want.  

This isn't the first time, but it doesn't matter.  Going to be close to the last, for sure.

That can happen when the Colts win for some people. Crazy, I know, but it happens.

It’s very clear you have some kind of a grudge against me for whatever reason. You said yourself I’ve come at you before.

I’m going to stop responding to you since you seem to not behave well to my posts. I’m sorry if I offended you but please let it go.

10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

But actually, most would think that an "interim" would get lots of eyes... And probably especially with an inexperienced interim lol... 

I don't think you really think this.  I think you just want to argue....about almost anything.

I wouldn't expect owners to hold the hands of someone they just hired, especially not after the giddy presser Irsay gave, which defied norms and spoke to how much Saturday was the right man at this time.  Saturday has some capital...probably for the rest of the season.

3 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

There are some very dense posters here. Foles is also a statue!

Sam started because he is mobile and our line couldn't block their shadow.

AND he had looked very good in pre-season and practice.

It really was THAT SIMPLE!  good grief people get your heads out

The whole idea you skip a SB winning QB in favor of someone who has never played a meaningful snap is not outrageous to be confused by. Sam may have been more mobile but he’s still an untested. Frank would undoubtedly have been more comfortable with Foles given their history.

If Foles really was that bad why keep him on the team? You can replace him with someone else before the trade deadline.

10 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Again, all nonsense. Irsay is not trying to tank…anyone who thinks that to me is just plain ignorant. Irsay is a winner..always wants to be a winner..and has never directed his team to tank ever. It’s silliness to say otherwise. 

Of course, I never said that he was trying to tank. 

I'm speaking of the optics where the NFL insiders, ex coachers, media, ask (like Jason Garrett said Monday Night about the events that began 4 weeks ago)  "Are you trying to win here or what".  Goodell could have very well called Irsay to ask about his decisions and discuss how the optics of the path Irsay took could be seen as trying to not be competitive.   Many would not like Irsay to tank, especially the bookies. (how to you set a spread of one team isn't trying? LOL).  Even looking like he's tanking when he is not could unravel the competitive fabric the whole NFL is based on.

4 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I don't think you really think this.  I think you just want to argue....about almost anything.

I wouldn't expect owners to hold the hands of someone they just hired, especially not after the giddy presser Irsay gave, which defied norms and spoke to how much Saturday was the right man at this time.  Saturday has some capital...probably for the rest of the season.

100%. You as an owner can’t gush about the guy YOU just hired and say the team isn’t tanking, only to turn around and go against the guy you said was eminently qualified. 

All I know is this, one week doesn’t prove or disprove Irsay’s move on Saturday as head coach. 
Offensively, we looked more balanced, better situational play calling and more fire from the OL. I actually saw holes for JT and he hit them, not just on that 66 yarder, but others where all season there were none. yeah. It was the raiders. But even the commanders made our OL look trash. 

if we look competitive against the eagles, despite the outcome, then I’ll be swayed a bit more.

Until then, I remain where I was last Monday. I am  just waiting to see it play out some before I pass judgement on this move. 

Just now, csmopar said:

All I know is this, one week doesn’t prove or disprove Irsay’s move on Saturday as head coach. 
Offensively, we looked more balanced, better situational play calling and more fire from the OL. I actually saw holes for JT and he hit them, not just on that 66 yarder, but others where all season there were none. yeah. It was the raiders. But even the commanders made our OL look trash. 

if we look competitive against the eagles, despite the outcome, then I’ll be swayed a bit more.

Until then, I remain where I was last Monday. I am  just waiting to see it play out some before I pass judgement on this move. 

That’s entirely too reasonable of a take. You either have to think it’s the greatest move in the history of decisions or that we’re all doomed.

11 hours ago, jimmy g said:

I owe you an explanation. No, I’m not the grammar police. I’m the guy who, as a kid in the early 1960s, had to write “I will not end a sentence with a preposition” on the blackboard 50 times while my classmates watched and had milk and cookies.    It makes an impression.

Lol.  I did it intentionally, since that is how most of you youngsters converse these days.  It sounds so…down.

49 minutes ago, csmopar said:

There may also be adjustments from NFL DCs with any new play calling that takes place during the rest of the season.   The time to judge Saturday's performance is at the end of the season.

46 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

That’s entirely too reasonable of a take. You either have to think it’s the greatest move in the history of decisions or that we’re all doomed.

Ain't that the truth.  Its what the forum has become.  A bunch of opinions formed early as if being right and first wins some sort of trophy. 

And if you are not expressing agreement (not the same thing as expressing disagreement) with the one position dominating any given thread, you are then labeled to have the opposite opinion...a defender or an apologist.

I hope Saturday does well.  I think the move to hire him is fine.  I can't say if he should be the next permanent HC and I probably won't have an opinion on the matter at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

your logic is rough lol..  

• Shive locked this topic

Archived