Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Post your message to Joe Thomas

EastStreet

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Fudge Joe...

Like I said, don't care if we lose every game after today... 

I want hear Joe's Bullsheet tomorrow... 

hes gonna say we did it against a crappy defense. like every other hater on the forum

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Oh I'm sure. 

I saw a lot of positives, regardless. 

Funniest thing... Parks play calling was better without Frank. 

it sure was. those last 4 plays before half made me smile. not joking

Oh and btw I think it’s refreshing. It’s not like the guy never played in his life. It’s kinda cool to see a team hire a beloved figure from the past.  At least he’s not some mercenary who doesn’t have ties to the organization.  I think more fans would be happy if teams hired past beloved players like Saturday is for the colts. Hell if I was in charge I would beg Peyton to be our gm or offensive coordinator , edge as our running back coach and let Mathis or freeney be our defensive coordinator lol.   I would have this team full of past players haha  

Some people forget this is a game. KISS rule. Delegate and let the guys do their job. At the end of the day Coaches COACH and players play. We are all human and we sometimes make mistakes. Those mistakes are typically the difference in a win or a loss. 

2 hours ago, AustinnKaine said:

hes gonna say we did it against a crappy defense. like every other hater on the forum

but I mean...it's no like that's a lie.  the Raiders do have a crappy defense.  Great win today, don't get me wrong, but gotta keep things in perspective. 

Dear Joe and Bill, 

Seeing the two of you, and dozens of other former coaches and players, go  from coach/player straight to TV analyst is a disgrace. It is a slap in the face to all those communication majors, who after college worked at menial jobs at small town TV & radio stations, working their way up the ranks to try and get a big time broadcasting job. Shame on all of you. 

Archived