Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TUNE IN: Jim Irsay, Chris Ballard and Jeff Saturday Press Conference at 7:30 PM ET

BlueShoe

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SR711 said:

Sorry, I completely understand if you feel differently, but that excuse doesn't hold water anymore in my opinion.  That happened over three years ago. They have had plenty of time to come up with a long term solution.   

I would like based on availability what options they should have went??

Just now, krunk said:

Can Dennis Kelly play RG? What are we doing there? Hopefully not sticking with Pryor

I think we go with Will Fries, I think he's the best option right now, unless they move smith to RG. Which I doubt, because we have no one to replace him at RT

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

If you aren’t excited for Saturday after watching him speak I just don’t know what to tell you. 

The more I've thought about it today, Saturday and Ballard are pretty similar dudes.  Might make a good combo.

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

Jeff " this is the NFL nobody is safe the only person safe is the guy in the middle ( IRSAY)"

Jim ended with a question to Jeff and told him not to answer " Have you talked to Peyton? Dont answer that "

Yeah, that cold be wrongfully interpreted as Saturday wanting Peyton as his GM.   Irsay kinda fumbled that joke.

11 minutes ago, SR711 said:

I had to turn off the press conference after Irsay started rambling about Ballard's greatness.  I couldn't take anymore nonsensical propaganda.

Irsay is such a walking contradiction... he says early in the press conference that you are what your record says you are.  

Jim here is a fact for you..since Ballard has been GM every other team in the AFC South has won this division except for your team.  

This team for years has been about propaganda and not telling the truth (Luck injury, etc).  I don't trust what literally any of them say, and I won't until Irsay gives over the team.  It's just how they operate.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ballard isn’t getting fired lol. I think I am going to puke. Sounds like he even endorsed this move.

He's not going to say that he didn't.  That would be weird conflict.   These pressers are all about unity.

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Id take Irsay saying Ballards job is safe with a grain of salt. What else is he going to say. Judging by body language and the way he answered it he was thinking something else.

Everybody's job is safe.  Until they are fired.

Archived