Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, coming on strong said:

that is what is so frustrating titans are not that good and we are letting them off the hook .

Ryan actually  had good 1st half passing stats. He has had good padding stats I think every game. It’s just bad we are killing our selves with turnovers. I know the oline hasn’t played well and had caused some of that. But today they have been adequate.

Judt a horrible missed tackle by Franklin.

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ryan actually  had good 1st half passing stats. He has had good padding stats I think every game. It’s just bad we are killing our selves with turnovers. I know the oline hasn’t played well and had caused some of that. But today they have been adequate.

Judt a horrible missed tackle by Franklin.

It's not padding stats if we're losing every game...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I mean this isn’t shocking rookie vs a vet and a sophomore player lol.
    • AD getting a 68 and not having a catch is kind of crazy lol
    • Luckily they track stats, and it turns out he was missing kicks in games last year. Which is, you know, when the problems started. But maybe he started missing kicks last season because nothing was actually wrong and it was more fun than hitting them?   Would you like me to produce some links of evidence of his misses? We can pin it down to almost the exact time of day the misses started. I’d hate for you to move the goalposts again, this time in the face of indisputable evidence.    I’m not claiming he isn’t hurt. He is. Those are his words out of his mouth. Not mine. Not yours. His.    But what would he know about it? I’m sure he doesn’t know himself and his situation personally, either. No one can ever win with you. 
    • You throw to who is going to catch it. That was Harrison, Wayne, and Clark in manning era wayne and Hilton in luck era. Pittman and Downs in Richardson era
    • Only thing I can think of is Smith got lots of help from the tight ends yesterday.  Maybe they got the positive grades for the job done on Watt.  Not suggesting Smith played bad at all, I thought he played as well as you can play but what do I know?
  • Members

• legend300

legend300 143

• Dickerson29

Dickerson29 0

• John Waylon

John Waylon 5,600

• teganslaw

teganslaw 1,186

• JAS90

JAS90 0

Rookie