Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Injury Report - Home Game vs Jags

GoColts8818

9 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Has there been an update to Paye’s ankle? Like how bad

Week to week guess it’s not as bad as they feared.

1 minute ago, jbaron04 said:

Hopefully that mean kelly is not gonna be starting lol addition by subtraction 

Pinter looks better as a Center. He’s too weak to play G.

4 hours ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Stick Buckner on his replacement.

Kelly gonna be starting smh , thought we would be able to bench him because of injury 

3 hours ago, dw49 said:

Naturally , Leonard not practicing.... This is really getting a bit frustrating but what can you do ?

He got a broken nose that gonna need surgery once swelling go down and concussion 

15 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I know I'll get lambasted for this, but Leonard's presence hasn't been missed much 

Ive been saying the same thing for a few weeks. Linebacker play has not been a problem on this team so far this season, and the ones currently playing make 17 Mil less. Linebacker also not being a premium position in the NFL any longer, Shaqs return is unlikely to be season changing.

26 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Ive been saying the same thing for a few weeks. Linebacker play has not been a problem on this team so far this season, and the ones currently playing make 17 Mil less. Linebacker also not being a premium position in the NFL any longer, Shaqs return is unlikely to be season changing.

1. His turnovers would make a big difference on this team.

2. My dumb question of the hour: Could he play any S on this team?

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I would rather get stops on defense then having to rely on turnovers. I will say though Leonard’s turnovers with a backend of Gilmore would probably take this defense to even another level.

I'm all for stops

and turnovers.

5 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Is a few turnovers a season worth 17mil cap space spent on a non premium position?

If you're winning a few more games? Yes, you betchya.

I'd not be concerned over my opinion of what's too much, and the importance of a position.

27 minutes ago, buccolts said:

If you're winning a few more games? Yes, you betchya.

I'd not be concerned over my opinion of what's too much, and the importance of a position.

I dont know I love leonard but its just to much money allocated in a position thats importance doesn't warrant it in todays NFL. Same with the G, C and RT. Those 3 positions plus leonard starting next season will account for 62.2 mil dollars assuming their all still here. 62.2 mil not paying for a QB, WR, LT or pass rush to me is beyond crazy.

7 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

I dont know I love leonard but its just to much money allocated in a position thats importance doesn't warrant it in todays NFL. Same with the G, C and RT. Those 3 positions plus leonard starting next season will account for 62.2 mil dollars assuming their all still here. 62.2 mil not paying for a QB, WR, LT or pass rush to me is beyond crazy.

Not sure LB isn’t important. Teams with bad ones aren’t winning games.

18 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Friday’s report

I need to be honest:

I'm starting to think that no JT make Frank go out of his tendencies and standards and that's not bad.

Also, don't mind Blackmon out, Thomas is playing better.

Kwitty hurts, more than we think. Lets go have a day Dayo, we need you.

2 hours ago, Rhodelesstraveled said:

It is the truth which is why I would use him to get a LT or QB draft pick

A - Not gonna happen. 
B - You need to have your brain looked at. 
C - Leonard IS missed on this defense, and saying anything other than that is why you need your brain looked at. 

I’m so tired of the “fans” here that turn on a player when they get paid or injured. 

Archived