Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

Well I just tuned in. Kinda wish I didn’t. I can’t believe how bad the offensive line is. I wouldn’t be surprised if pretty soon we’re just gonna tank this season and try to get a really good draft pick. It looks like Matty ice is not the answer. He needs to be more mobile with this crap-tacular oline. Might as well throw ehlinger in there and see what he’s got.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

They were actually a fun team to watch...even if it was during a pandemic. Phil was great. Got rid of the ball in a timely fashion.

Ryan holds the ball too long. When the play is over throw it away.

He keeps trying to make a play when the play is over

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Miller said:

Well I just tuned in. Kinda wish I didn’t. I can’t believe how bad the offensive line is. I wouldn’t be surprised if pretty soon we’re just gonna tank this season and try to get a really good draft pick. It looks like Matty ice is not the answer. He needs to be more mobile with this crap-tacular oline. Might as well throw ehlinger in there and see what he’s got.

Ehlinger isn’t active

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Do you want them to win?

Ummmm honestly....nope. That sounds bad but  I have seen enough with the last 2 games of last season and now the beginning of this year. This team is poorly constructed. U know u have a major problem when the supposed strength of your team is an absolute disaster. Leave Ryan in there. Let him get hammered and get that high pick for once. Start over with new regime. Maybe a new Oline coach can come in next year and turn it around. The new franchise  qb will have a great running back to take off some pressure. So yes I am ready to rip off thr band aid. I have not been a Ballard fan as he is highly over rated and I hate the way he constructed this team and everyone knows my feelings on that issue. Use to like Frank, but u have opened my eyes on this.  

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

This is what overreacting gets you. Fisher was good for the strength of this team - run blocking. Pinter doesn’t fit anywhere but center. Pryor is a natural guard and Wentz did well, looking back, given our pass protection woes.

Its apparent that we have no OTs on this team.  None.   Smith has been moved inside...its probably overdue.

For as traitsy as Ballard likes...there are no olineman with true LT traits.

• Like 2

Just now, DougDew said:

Its apparent that we have no OTs on this team.  None.   Smith has been moved inside...its probably overdue.

For as traitsy as Ballard likes...there are no olineman with true LT traits.

And I will keep repeating that a lot of us were pointing this out this spring and summer.  We’re only fans - how is it we could know this was coming and professional NFL FO people couldn’t?

Over and over….the OL is going to suck.  What’s the plan?  It seems clear they didn’t really have one.

25 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

Looks what Siriani is doing in Philly. Much better coach than Frank. By the way that you’re picking on Raimann

Don't be fooled by Philly's success. They have a laughable schedule. Hurts looks good but whenever he plays a defense that makes him play qb, he looks like crap. He is not the answer. Watch when he plays the 49ers division. They can bring it with their front 4's. I maybe wrong but I think he is fools gold much like Murray who Arizona should not have extended.

15 minutes ago, DougDew said:

He's looking down the field for somebody open...you can see him looking around the field....being protected by a 6th rounder, 5th rounder, a rookie developmental guy, a rookie TE, ......and Lurch. 

Just take the quick outlet. His pocket awareness is bad and he is not good at reading a defense.