Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ain’t too proud to Stink for Stroud

Smonroe

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Let’s do it. In all seriousness this team may have needed a season like this to get past average and get that young QB. Clean house and start over.

TUA just brought dolphins back from 34-14 down. Incredible 

Tua threw 6 TDs

Having Waddle and Hill help definitely 

this is the reason i dont trust ballard he is trying to build a roster before getting a young QB .    we had a draft pick at 13 in 2020 instead of trading up with the giants at 4 and getting herbert he trades for buckner .  your team doesnt have a QB and you are trading for a veteran defensive lineman . then add  signing  39 year old rivers who just came off of a 3-13 season where he threw more picks than touchdowns .

9 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this is the reason i dont trust ballard he is trying to build a roster before getting a young QB .    we had a draft pick at 13 in 2020 instead of trading up with the giants at 4 and getting herbert he trades for buckner .  your team doesnt have a QB and you are trading for a veteran defensive lineman . then add  signing  39 year old rivers who just came off of a 3-13 season where he threw more picks than touchdowns .

Looking at TUA today that would even have been a good puck. He even fits the offensive scheme.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Looking at TUA today that would even have been a good puck. He even fits the offensive scheme.

The gm went out and got him talent. Sink or swin and he is swimming. Funny I said the same thing. Instead of investing money jn a guard and lb, I said we need play makers. They are garbage.

2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

It starting to look bad for him

30 minutes ago, 4daUColts said:

nobody has said it out loud directly, but i have a good feeling i know whats going on. the players dropped that game on purpose, cause they dont like the defensive coaching. i am a colts follower through and through. go out next week and break some kc @**. 

19 minutes ago, 4daUColts said:

its something like that... but im no fool

jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Archived