Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts QB Watch Party

RollerColt

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

awful? he was better than carson and baker last year

he did grope an uber driver, that sucks but its not stopping him from playing ball now.  the assault case from 2012 was ruled false accusations 

Winston stinks and is actually a bad guy. 

I swear, it's so backwards. People go; "yeah, this guy's not a good leader, he's cocky, he's rude, but the guy who is a real criminal, actually, I don't really care about that". Just an incredible thing about sports. People just getting brainwashed left and right.

5 minutes ago, Les Poulains said:

People go; "yeah, this guy's not a good leader, he's cocky, he's rude, but the guy who is a real criminal, actually, I don't really care about that". Just an incredible thing about sports. People just getting brainwashed left and right.

the worst thing hes been guilty of was the uber indecent which isnt enough for me to rule him out.  the 2012 case was thrown out and i dont believe the accuser tbh 

the great leader comments came from his own team mates and coaches, you dont have to take my word on that

its not brain wash, i simply dont believe the accuser who said he did something really bad.  i dont always side with athletes either, not a fan of watson now.  

2 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

the worst thing hes been guilty of was the uber indecent which isnt enough for me to rule him out.  the 2012 case was thrown out and i dont believe the accuser tbh 

the great leader comments came from his own team mates and coaches, you dont have to take my word on that

Hey, fair enough, you don't seem to have  a moral compass. It's easy for people like you. 

1 minute ago, Les Poulains said:

you don't seem to have  a moral compass

you would have a point if the 2012 case were actually true.  the court threw it out and discredited the accuser

the shop lifting in college incident is super petty now.  have fun on your high ground holding something like that against him forever 

Just now, BlackTiger said:

you would have a point if the 2012 case were actually true.  the court threw it out and discredited the accuser

the shop lifting in college incident is super petty now.  have fun on your high ground holding something like that against him forever 

He's a bad guy, a criminal and he's crap. I don't even know what you're arguing for. 

I was just amused you would spend time calling Baker a bad guy, meanwhile you want Jameis Winston. Talk about being confused.

3 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Goodness.   Baker is a showboat big mouth.   He hasn't been accused of the things Jamies has.  Or done the things Winston has plead guilty to.   So stop

5 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

he isnt though.  the rape case was a lie

i maintain that baker is a bad leader, his own team mates and coaches think that about him.

Show me a quote from a single teammate of Baker where they say or even imply he is a bad leader….I’ll wait

36 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I like Corral, but that was actually a pretty bad pass. Under threw him by about 10 yards

However, i get the point. He fits the Colts offense very well. 

Frank might not be here to see it through tho

34 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Ummm...you said last year...I'm looking at my calendar and last year was 2021... Pretty sure he didn't play in 2021. Or is my calendar not accurate?

Oh. Excuse me. I didn’t think I needed to hold your hand and point out I meant 2020. You know, the last season he played. 

Just now, BlackTiger said:

so you are holding an accusation against him lmao

i think you should stop with that.  i can get over the uber indecent.

I guess you can get passed sexual assault.    That's on you.    Winston has a lot more baggage than that one incident.   Maybe use Google

9 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I like Corral, but that was actually a pretty bad pass. Under threw him by about 10 yards

However, i get the point. He fits the Colts offense very well. 

Frank might not be here to see it through tho

Bring him in and start him immediately 

1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Hmm didn’t think of it that way. Although agents are always involved when their players are traded. Colts also talked with Wentz agent to keep them informed.

Ballard is close with Ken Dorsey who is now with Lions. I am sure he would provide a lot of info on Baker.

John Dorsey I believe but I have been wrong several times today according to my wife.

4 minutes ago, Les Poulains said:

What do you even say to a guy who "can get over" sexual assault

he grabbed a girl once in an uber.    he thought she wanted that, was wrong and got in trouble.  it sucks but that doesnt make him a terrible person to me.  he thought she was into him and was wrong 

he never raped or forced himself on anyone beyond that

1 minute ago, BlackTiger said:

he grabbed a girl once in an uber.    he thought she wanted that, was wrong and got in trouble.  it sucks but that doesnt make him a terrible person to me.  he thought she was into him and was wrong 

To be honest that's gross and honestly you should get banned for that.   Do you have daughters?

4 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

To be honest that's gross and honestly you should get banned for that. 

says you, you are nobody to me.  hes still in the league now so they dont agree with you either

he got in trouble for that and moved on.  like i said he thought she was into him, it was a mistake.  it didnt stop the saints or bucs and wouldnt stop me from having him here now.  

1 hour ago, BlackTiger said:

I see him as a down grade from wentz and he wasnt the guy either.  If hes gone because of leadership and not getting along with the front office then why are we going after a guy who is worse at these things?  he is worse on the field too

if we want a short term stop gap with potential to actually improve the team it should be winston.  

Baker isn't gone because of his leadership. He is gone because the Browns are crazy. I dont think Baker is the problem the Browns are the problem

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Well this thread is derailing nicely.. Lol

Yeah… so much for civility. It’s always that one person… or small group… 

I’m still not sold on Mayfield. But maybe that’s the Cincinnati in me talking. It’s gonna be hard to like him on my part lol… 

29 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Goodness.   Baker is a showboat big mouth.   He hasn't been accused of the things Jamies has.  Or done the things Winston has plead guilty to.   So stop

The one thing I have seen is this in comparing Mayfield and Winston.  They are kind of the same qb. Big arm and lots of turnovers. The difference is Winston appeared to be turning the corner last year and seems to have matured. Baker is still  Baker and hadn't improved and is still a man child. Plus it costs nothing to get Winston but he will stay with the Saints.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

The one thing I have seen is this in comparing Mayfield and Winston.  They are kind of the same qb. Big arm and lots of turnovers. The difference is Winston appeared to be turning the corner last year and seems to have matured. Baker is still  Baker and hadn't improved and is still a man child. Plus it costs nothing to get Winston but he will stay with the Saints.

If you're against it. I'm definitely for it.   You're wrong so much,  I have to play the odds 

Archived