Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can JT reach or eclipse a 1K yard rushing this season?

Thunderbolt

Outside winning the game it should be priority #2. 

Having your rookie RB have 1000yds and 10+TDs(already does), is a big thing.

Obviously staying healthy is in there as well, bit it is a must win and feeding him the ball gives us the best chance.

I think he gets 100+yds next week.

9 hours ago, CR91 said:

We need to take a more titans approach to our offense imo. Continue to pound Taylor and work our offense off Play action.

I agree, but they scared to run taylor versus 8 in a box. Claiming  they were blitzing. Would be nice if we had another reliable wr.

12 hours ago, Thunderbolt said:

Right now after the Steelers game, JT has 916 yards.  All he need is 84 yards and I think he'll be able too if Reich feeds him the ball more.

He could have had it last night if Reich hadn’t abandoned the running game for no dang reason in the second half

13 hours ago, Mr.NotSoCreative said:

He should have already. Reich's not allowing the kid to get 20 + carries is becoming criminal. He was our best player on the field and Reich shut him down. Even Hines was ripping off chunks. This kind of stuff loses you games you shouldnt.

Amen. Frank's thinking is we ran so great the first half were gonna trick and  pass all over them second half. But he forgets to have some balance. Run the rock, run the rock, and bench the other Rock lol.

Archived