Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you think the colts record will be this season?

BCMak24

we got hard scheldue but games that will come down to the wire are :steelers,patriots,falcons,texans,bucs,saints

my exact thoughts....I cant wait for that saints game I need that rematch plus the steelers always give us a hard time with that defense but dont forgot about the ravens too that's gonna be a tight one

11-5

W @ Houston Texans

L CLEVELAND BROWNS

L PITTSBURGH STEELERS

W @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

W KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

W @ Cincinnati Bengals

W @ New Orleans Saints

W @ Tennessee Titans

L ATLANTA FALCONS

W JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

BYE - none

W CAROLINA PANTHERS

L @ New England Patriots

W @ Baltimore Ravens

W TENNESSEE TITANS

W HOUSTON TEXANS

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars

I like to be specific! lol

As currently constructed...10-6. The division will be a dog fight this year. Colts will still be competitive but I don't like our thinness in the secondary and I don't expect wideouts Gonzo and Collie to stay healthy. Blair White is nice to have as a backup but he still leaves something to be desired as an everyday starter. There will probably be some early struggles as the offense takes awhile to get on track due to Peyton's injury and rookie offensive linemen's learning curves. Colts defense looks to be better upfront but this is after all still the Colts defense and they will probably manage to still end up struggling to stop the run somehow. We are gambling on some retreads which may or may not work out for us. We will rebound enough to make the playoffs but I don't really expect a deep run. Guess I'm kinda jaded. lol

Think we'll lose to the Browns at home? Hmm... :thinking:

That will never happen. Ever. My brother-in-law's from Ohio, and a huge Browns fan..... Never going to happen. :)

• W @ Houston Texans
  • W Cleveland Browns
  • W Pittsburgh Steelers
  • W @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • W Kansas City Chiefs
  • W @ Cincinnati Bengals
  • W @ New Orleans Saints
  • W @ Tennessee Titans
  • W Atlanta Falcons
  • W Jacksonville Jaguars
    BYE - none
  • W Carolina Panthers
  • L @ New England Patriots
  • W @ Baltimore Ravens
  • W Tennessee Titans
  • L Houston Texans
  • L @ Jacksonville Jaguars

^^^Mine. :yes:

As currently constructed...10-6. The division will be a dog fight this year. Colts will still be competitive but I don't like our thinness in the secondary and I don't expect wideouts Gonzo and Collie to stay healthy. Blair White is nice to have as a backup but he still leaves something to be desired as an everyday starter. There will probably be some early struggles as the offense takes awhile to get on track due to Peyton's injury and rookie offensive linemen's learning curves. Colts defense looks to be better upfront but this is after all still the Colts defense and they will probably manage to still end up struggling to stop the run somehow. We are gambling on some retreads which may or may not work out for us. We will rebound enough to make the playoffs but I don't really expect a deep run. Guess I'm kinda jaded. lol

i hope waylon the fan judge dont decide your not a colts fan because you pointed out some weakness. but i think you are right about our team and its outlook thnks for telling it like it is!

We have been in the past consistenly weak on run d, and hillis is a machine after watching what he did to the pats last year... Im just saying it could be trouble

Don't worry while hillis is a beast,they just don't have the qb that can put up points with our offense.He will get his yards but we get the win.

11-5

W @ Houston Texans

L CLEVELAND BROWNS

L PITTSBURGH STEELERS

W @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

W KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

W @ Cincinnati Bengals

W @ New Orleans Saints

W @ Tennessee Titans

L ATLANTA FALCONS

W JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

BYE - none

W CAROLINA PANTHERS

L @ New England Patriots

W @ Baltimore Ravens

W TENNESSEE TITANS

W HOUSTON TEXANS

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars

lol@ the L to the browns lol no way dude they dont have much of nothing besides hillis and mccoy is just in his 2nd year and they lost rob ryan who could've gave that defense hope

Its funny, Everyone has us losing to the Pats. :catfight:

I was going to have us beat them on my predictions, but it's hard for me to pick that game when it's on Dec. 4th IN New England.

Plus that ensures that we will beat them in the AFC Championship Game. :neener:

@Everyone: We won't lose to New England. It doesn't matter if it's in December, or in New England. They've lost their last two playoff games at home, in January, and we're 5-2 in our last 7 meetings with them. It took an extraordinary number of injuries to lose to them last year, and we still had the ball and a shot. There is no magic there, there is no mystique, and Brady and Belichick haven't been "clutch" since 2004. Also, Manning's 5-1 against Pittsburgh, and their defense is laughable against a strong passing game. Brady, Brees, and Rodgers all tore it to shreds last year, and a healthy Manning and crew will do the same.

i hope waylon the fan judge dont decide your not a colts fan because you pointed out some weakness. but i think you are right about our team and its outlook thnks for telling it like it is!

I don't know if you think it's funny to keep saying "waylon the fan judge," but it's not. It's pretty lame, actually, That's all you could come up with in response to the heckling of another poster?

i hope waylon the fan judge dont decide your not a colts fan because you pointed out some weakness.

Chill with the flaming. All thats gonna do is start a fight. Come to think of it, thats about all you do here.

As to the subject of beating NE, I don't like us playing there in December but I haven't seen either team play yet. I hate making any predictions before preseason even starts.

12-4

W @ Houston Texans

W CLEVELAND BROWNS

L PITTSBURGH STEELERS

W @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

W KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

W @ Cincinnati Bengals

W @ New Orleans Saints

W @ Tennessee Titans

L ATLANTA FALCONS

W JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

BYE - none

W CAROLINA PANTHERS

L @ New England Patriots

W @ Baltimore Ravens

W TENNESSEE TITANS

W HOUSTON TEXANS

L @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Fixed.... I'm going to the browns game lol

Hey I hope I am wrong about all the losses im totally for a 16-0 run and on through an sb victory, im just saying I think every year there are one or two u.expected stumbles for any team even the colts. And I think one could possibly be cleveland or should I say leaveland cuz thats what all the good ones do...

The way I see it the only games we even have a chance at losing are @Texans, Steelers, @Saints, Falcons, @Patriots. I did not count the ravens because we have completely owned them for as long as I can remember. Having said that IMO i think we can go 16-0 for sure but with some bad luck may lose 2 of those 5 for 14-2.

Im not as sold as most people on here that we are going to lose to NE seeing as how we were on a potential game winning drive last year with a ton of our talent on IR and manning throwing 3 INTs which will not happen again...

hey chris you do know when collinsworthless predicts were having a bad year we end up in the superbowl right?? he almost always thinks that except last year he thought we would be decent lol. ive stated the past few years that if everything falls the way i think it will were looking at 14-2 with teh only losses is at the end of the season and on our way to winning the superbowl in our own house hehe.

@doogan i agree with you about brady not being clutch but think about it when ws the last time they really used the "video tapes"? it was 2004 wasnt it? well up until 2007 which is when they got caught hehe.

Looking at our schedule, I think 12-4 is the best we will do and 10-6 is the worst. I have tried not to address the injury issue because injuries are just part of football and we have to play the game no matter who we have to put on the field.

Best or worst, we make the playoffs again.

Think we'll lose to the Browns at home? Hmm... :thinking:

Man... to think we call ourselves fans yet say,'you know we have a pretty tough schedule this year, I sure hope we can somehow muster enough courage to fight off the dawg pound from Cleveland when they show up...I think they will whoop our behinds!'???? What's up with that? I puked in my mouth while sarcastically writing this...wow