Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you think the colts record will be this season?

BCMak24

Overall record should be at least 11-5...with our defenseive additions &Coyers ability to construct proven defensive teams in the past is it coincidental changes are being made? Sitting n watching the obvious holes in our 'D' year in & year out hasn't been convincing enough that channge necessarily wasn't only desired, but needed...now over on the other side of the ball we have Peyton, enough said...better O Line, much needed help at rb, and key offensive pieces returning. 11-5 is the least we go, I believe we sit 13-3 when its all said and done with our only losses coming from Pittsburgh,Houston (once) and Atlanta in a shooout...I will never say New England beats us..period! Any True Fan is with me on that one. L@@king fwd to seeing our new defense crush Belichick and Tom. Go BLUE or go home!!!!

That will never happen. Ever. My brother-in-law's from Ohio, and a huge Browns fan..... Never going to happen. :)

• W @ Houston Texans
  • W Cleveland Browns
  • W Pittsburgh Steelers
  • W @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • W Kansas City Chiefs
  • W @ Cincinnati Bengals
  • W @ New Orleans Saints
  • W @ Tennessee Titans
  • W Atlanta Falcons
  • W Jacksonville Jaguars
    BYE - none
  • W Carolina Panthers
  • L @ New England Patriots
  • W @ Baltimore Ravens
  • W Tennessee Titans
  • L Houston Texans
  • L @ Jacksonville Jaguars

^^^Mine. :yes:

This looks quite possible and highly likely in my opinion. Except, I still think we beat Jax in the last game with Painter playing 95% of the game :)

does anybody else think we might lose to the ravens? I know we had their number the past few seasons but ed reed always find a way to tick me off and get interception off of manning and ray lewis is still deadly on the running defense

Looking at coin flips in both directions, the worst it is looking like is 9-7. The best is 13-3. So I think it will be a 10-6 season for the Colts, and that should be enough to take it down for the division.

Man... to think we call ourselves fans yet say,'you know we have a pretty tough schedule this year, I sure hope we can somehow muster enough courage to fight off the dawg pound from Cleveland when they show up...I think they will whoop our behinds!'???? What's up with that? I puked in my mouth while sarcastically writing this...wow

...and I think my IQ fell 20 points reading this, being honest has nothing to do with fandom!

Atleast IndyTrav knows where i'm coming from

@ Texans: Win (Switching from a 4:3 to a 3:4 will take some time for them)

Browns: Win (This will remind me of the Carolina game a few years back)

Steelers: Win (so how much will James Harrison be fined on this game?)

@ Tampa: Win (There getting better, but... not as good as us)

Cheifs: Win (I think they take a step back this year, the chargers will take that division)

@Bengals: Win (do we even have to show up for this game to win?)

@Saints: Lose (They will need a win to keep pace with Falcons)

@Titans: Win (Chris Johnson will comeback from his holdout for this game and tear his ACL)

Falcons: Lose (they will exploit our DB's, this will remind me of the Dallas game last year)

Jags: Win (the question here will be who is there starting quarterback?)

Bye: Win (have we ever lost a Bye Game? I think Not!)

Panthers: Win (although I could see Cam Newton giving us a hard time)

@ Patriots: Win (This is the toughest game to pick, but this game will decide home field)

@ Ravens: Lose (Coming of an emotional high of beating the all hype team)

Titans: Win (they are starting to break in there new qb)

Texans: Win (there defense is finally ready, but Matt Shaub won't stay healthy this year)

@ Jags: Win (They have an interim coach filling in)

13-3 Regular Season Record

Home Field Advantage

AFC Championship game: Chargers at Colts

The Flaws: our DB's, but Kevin Thomas could be the "rookie" that steps up big similar to Powers a few years ago.

The unexpected: our running game surprises everyone

Lots of 12-4, 13-3s up in here.

I guess a lot of people feel this team we have now is better than all the ones weve had in the past few years. during those years it truly was a 3 team race in the AFC. Now the league has gotten harder, and we've gotten older, and we are still going to match past production? I just can't see it happening.

10-6 if all goes well. Colts will lose at least 2 division games. Luckily we face ATL here, but as a previous poster mentioned, I feel those WR will exploit our secondary, and they have the run game to back it up. ATL by a hair. We'll lose against NO,NE,BALT, all are away, in extremely aggressive environments. 10-6.

If they do the same thing they did last time Peyton missed training camp and start 3-4, we aren't going to make the playoffs. We'd be facing nearly all AFC opponents (ATL,Car are the only NFC) nearly all of them playoff caliber. I'm sure they would love nothing more than to bury us, and make sure we can't reach. When sharks smell blood....

@ Houston Texans

CLEVELAND BROWNS

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

@ Cincinnati Bengals

@ New Orleans Saints

@ Tennessee Titans

ATLANTA FALCONS

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

BYE - none

CAROLINA PANTHERS

@ New England Patriots

@ Baltimore Ravens

TENNESSEE TITANS

HOUSTON TEXANS

@ Jacksonville Jaguars

I say 12-4 with a head-scratching week 15 loss to the Titans. But I'll include a Dec 4th win @ New England for balance! :manning: