Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Panthers @ Colts Game Day Thread

HIINNNNNEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

That ST unit having a MUCH better start this week!

Nothing like blowing out a bad team after your season season over and you’re only playing for draft position. You just knew that Hines was going to bust one though, he looked like he had that desire and this Carolina team could care less as well. 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Hines looking good

People wanted to see him utilized more... Merry Christmas lol. 

• Like 1

I've never really felt like I've seen Hines' speed show up on the field. It definitely has today. Good god!

well I'm late but I made it... I'm Still bummed that the horse will not make the playoffs, but I still got to support my guys.. Go Colts!  Nice run back TD! Wooho 14-0 way to start.

I knew Hines would break out a play like that sooner or later. Glad to finally see it happen :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Wow nothing but the Diehard Colts fans here today.

Goooooooo. Coltsssssss!

The scores will bring out the lower tier fans lol

Just started a thread last night saying Hines was under-utilized.

There were some hot takes in there, like Hines wasn't that fast or elusive.  Yeah okay lol.

Granted, some of those takes were by a dude who compared Drew Brees to Brissett in a game where Brees set the all-time single-game completion percentage record and said the Colts should draft a kicker ahead of QB.

So, yeah.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shive said:

It really is. I appreciated that he didn't make same mistake he did a few weeks ago after catching a deflected pass, then passing again. I guess growth is growth..

Take the good with with bad? 

To the defensive coordinator, please learn how to key on the teams best player in a game. See other successful coordinators in the league and the plan. 

1 minute ago, adubb84 said:

Side note. Of course the titans would make the saints look dumb after we got our butts handed to us. 

Saints are a different team on the road.

• Like 1

Just now, Jdubu said:

To the defensive coordinator, please learn how to key on the teams best player in a game. See other successful coordinators in the league and the plan. 

Seems like they have their base defense and...that’s it. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Jdubu said:

Sadly, nice 4th down stand and sack for Houston. 

Tough isn’t it. You want to WIN being a colts fan, BUT you also know it hurts draft position. Decisions decisions 

• Like 1

It's a meaningless game, we all know this but it is fun watching us play great and win. This season in a nutshell has been comical in a bad way crazy homer simpson GIF, we have no business being 6-8, the last 4 weeks have really been surprising.  

17 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Nothing like blowing out a bad team after your season season over and you’re only playing for draft position. You just knew that Hines was going to bust one though, he looked like he had that desire and this Carolina team could care less as well. 

They'll still be picking inside twenty, and there will still be plenty of talent available, and people will still be mad when it isn't a QB.

9 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Who has stopped CMC this year?

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's a meaningless game, we all know this but it is fun watching us play great and win. This season in a nutshell has been comical in a bad way, we have no business being 6-8, the last 4 weeks have really been surprising.  

There is a maxim about statements like "we have no business being 6-8".

So how is this under any question since the next play had already been run?

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

The fan support I am seeing in the crowd especially at this point in the season really warms my heart. Very proud to be a Colts fan :default_20smile:

pizza tears of joy GIF

But we are a horrible fan base, remember?

• Haha 1