Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

26 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

They'll still be picking inside twenty, and there will still be plenty of talent available, and people will still be mad when it isn't a QB.

With no possibility for a playoff game, I’d rather have that 10 spot but we get who we get. 

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

He wouldn't have been doing any of that with us because he would have never played over Doyle and Ebron. And he's not a better blocker than MAC.  We tried to put on him on the PS but he got snatched up. It happens. 

I think he has more talent than our injured every other game TE basketball project. 

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Hentges wouldn't have had any TDs here...... 

MAC was progressing nicely last year.. then like most... regression...

Don't get me wrong, I liked HH, but he wasn't going to look great with JB passing the ball. 

I just seen high level potential from Hentges. Just hated letting him get exposed to our PS but I get it, they have to make decisions and they don’t always work out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

With no possibility for a playoff game, I’d rather have that 10 spot but we get who we get. 

I think he has more talent than our injured every other game TE basketball project. 

I just seen high level potential from Hentges. Just hated letting him get exposed to our PS but I get it, they have to make decisions and they don’t always work out. 

Having both Ebron and Doyle, we simply weren't going to carry 4 TEs. MAC was on the rise, so IMO, they simply prioritized pass catching and perhaps some loyalty. Wish it would have worked out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't figure this team out lmao . I give up! One week we play like the 2006 Colts, the next week we play like chumps haha . JB playing like Vick today lmao . Hey we can even get a free BigMac tomorrow because Houston got a sack. This stuff is funny.

75 passing yards and no INTs (no TDs either)! MVP!

:Nuke:

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Agreed. Tom always brings thoughtful perspective to the forum and I enjoy reading his posts. 
    • Hey, Tom!    Good to see you posting again!    I know you like to show up this time of year to offer your insight.      As I like to tell you every year, I’m sure you’re posting as often as you can,  but I think many here would love to see you post more often!   This website is always better when you’re posting more!   
    • We, might... or we might not... or we might lose someone else to injury. It's just what happens in the league. If it's not one player it will be another. It's a violent sport and players will miss games.  You know how I feel about AR. I still think he needs improvements but the sky is the limit with him... I don't think there was anybody higher on him than me here. But first thing - he just needs to stay healthy.    Downs had a very promising rookie season. Hope he makes a jump in year 2 too...  Honestly. I'm not high on this TE group. The rumors about Woods are not great. Ogletree and Mallory IMO are JAGs at best. Which is OK for where they were drafted but they are not game changers. We need better... I guess if you believe in Brock Bowers we should be hoping he's there for us to take in the draft.  Cross will need to make the jump because it looks like we might be losing Blackmon. He had some flashes at the end of the year, but he still needs to show consistency over a prolonged period of time. I think Raimann is already very good. I'm not too enthused with the way Ballard has handled the DT position...    Steichen was already doing wonders with what he was given last year. IMO the hope is that AR stays healthy and is able to unlock the full potential of what Steichen envisions in his offense. 
    • I think I need to clarify something…,  I’m NOT suggesting Irsay isn’t filthy rich.  That the Colts aren’t sound financially.     All I’m saying is that from time to time the Colts might have cash flow problems.  Life as a small market team.   Nothing wrong with that.  The Colts do this (The “0” singing bonus) for a reason.  It benefits them.  And I think it’s smart business.   That’s all.   
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 18,662

• CR91

CR91 12,594

• Superman

Superman 20,074

Moderators
    • DavePSL

DavePSL 37

• bWild

bWild 70