Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

26 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

They'll still be picking inside twenty, and there will still be plenty of talent available, and people will still be mad when it isn't a QB.

With no possibility for a playoff game, I’d rather have that 10 spot but we get who we get. 

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

He wouldn't have been doing any of that with us because he would have never played over Doyle and Ebron. And he's not a better blocker than MAC.  We tried to put on him on the PS but he got snatched up. It happens. 

I think he has more talent than our injured every other game TE basketball project. 

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Hentges wouldn't have had any TDs here...... 

MAC was progressing nicely last year.. then like most... regression...

Don't get me wrong, I liked HH, but he wasn't going to look great with JB passing the ball. 

I just seen high level potential from Hentges. Just hated letting him get exposed to our PS but I get it, they have to make decisions and they don’t always work out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

With no possibility for a playoff game, I’d rather have that 10 spot but we get who we get. 

I think he has more talent than our injured every other game TE basketball project. 

I just seen high level potential from Hentges. Just hated letting him get exposed to our PS but I get it, they have to make decisions and they don’t always work out. 

Having both Ebron and Doyle, we simply weren't going to carry 4 TEs. MAC was on the rise, so IMO, they simply prioritized pass catching and perhaps some loyalty. Wish it would have worked out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't figure this team out lmao . I give up! One week we play like the 2006 Colts, the next week we play like chumps haha . JB playing like Vick today lmao . Hey we can even get a free BigMac tomorrow because Houston got a sack. This stuff is funny.

75 passing yards and no INTs (no TDs either)! MVP!

:Nuke:

• Haha 1