Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Panthers @ Colts Game Day Thread

26 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

They'll still be picking inside twenty, and there will still be plenty of talent available, and people will still be mad when it isn't a QB.

With no possibility for a playoff game, I’d rather have that 10 spot but we get who we get. 

9 minutes ago, krunk said:

He wouldn't have been doing any of that with us because he would have never played over Doyle and Ebron. And he's not a better blocker than MAC.  We tried to put on him on the PS but he got snatched up. It happens. 

I think he has more talent than our injured every other game TE basketball project. 

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Hentges wouldn't have had any TDs here...... 

MAC was progressing nicely last year.. then like most... regression...

Don't get me wrong, I liked HH, but he wasn't going to look great with JB passing the ball. 

I just seen high level potential from Hentges. Just hated letting him get exposed to our PS but I get it, they have to make decisions and they don’t always work out. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JlynRN said:

Nice run by JB to set up the TD and Mack to finish it off. Another good drive.

Is Jacoby still wearing a brace on that knee?  I couldn't tell for sure.

Yes he is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JB sucks, he should've gained 25 yards instead of 24 on his long run. :sarcasm:. Welcome back Inman!

26 or bench him :funny:

• Haha 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

JB sucks, he should've gained 25 yards instead of 24 on his long run. :sarcasm:. Welcome back Inman!

Its the knee brace.

i was waiting for a Forrest Gump moment.

• Haha 2

Can't see the game.

Do we have a defense this week?  Or is it Grier's play?

Haven't seen many comments about our D.

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

With no possibility for a playoff game, I’d rather have that 10 spot but we get who we get. 

I think he has more talent than our injured every other game TE basketball project. 

I just seen high level potential from Hentges. Just hated letting him get exposed to our PS but I get it, they have to make decisions and they don’t always work out. 

Having both Ebron and Doyle, we simply weren't going to carry 4 TEs. MAC was on the rise, so IMO, they simply prioritized pass catching and perhaps some loyalty. Wish it would have worked out.

• Like 1

I can't figure this team out lmao . I give up! One week we play like the 2006 Colts, the next week we play like chumps haha . JB playing like Vick today lmao . Hey we can even get a free BigMac tomorrow because Houston got a sack. This stuff is funny.

• Haha 1

Well that was a fast 1st half. Let's keep it going into the 2nd half and keep playing strong.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't figure this team out lmao . I give up! One week we play like the 2006 Colts, the next week we play like chumps haha . JB playing like Vick today lmao . Hey we can even get a free BigMac tomorrow because Houston got a sack. This stuff is funny.

75 passing yards and no INTs (no TDs either)! MVP!

:Nuke:

• Haha 1

WE have nothing to lose so I have no problem with a play call like that up 21-3. You can see the players are still playing hard for Reich so that is a really good sign.

• Like 1

Hines so far is the Player of the Game. Return for a TD, and long return that set up a TD with a short field. Nice to see him start to click on STs. Would like to see him get some opportunity on O.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

1 running TD

OK, MVP and HOF!

anigif_enhanced-25515-1412108735-3.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Hines so far is the Player of the Game. Return for a TD, and long return that set up a TD with a short field. Nice to see him start to click on STs. Would like to see him get some opportunity on O.

Amen to that

OK, MVP and HOF!

anigif_enhanced-25515-1412108735-3.gif

Yep best ever lmao homer simpson touchdown GIF, Homer Brissett the MVP.

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Tennessee up 14-10 on the Saints

In the end I think the Saints will pull it out. 

75 passing yards and no INTs (no TDs either)! MVP!

:Nuke:

Brissett is only making the plays that are called by Frank. 

Being possessed with this constant ragging on Brissett for no reason in this game shows you are not interested in anything else.