Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers @ Colts Game Day Thread

Nadine

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Brissett is only making the plays that are called by Frank. 

Being possessed with this constant ragging on Brissett for no reason in this game shows you are not interested in anything else. 

@2006Coltsbestever have a history of funny and friendly exchanges on the topic. His Vick comparison stimulated my sarcasm. Sorry it triggered you. Will send you some crayons.

10 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Can't see the game.

Do we have a defense this week?  Or is it Grier's play?

Haven't seen many comments about our D.

Same D, just a rookie QB in his first game, missing a few starters. Our D has poor cb’s and scheme is below avg and unimpressive majority of time. Still the same wide open spaces created, qb is just not hitting them like someone who is experienced. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I can't figure this team out lmao . I give up! One week we play like the 2006 Colts, the next week we play like chumps haha . JB playing like Vick today lmao . Hey we can even get a free BigMac tomorrow because Houston got a sack. This stuff is funny.

Uh that’s a negative. JB is playing just as avg as JB always plays. You see the decent and then the bad. At least he has made some nice decisions with his game today (runs at the right time). Accuracy still awful and no touch deep. Either 5 yards too deep or short or wide. The game plan still lacks creativity. I know that JB limits this team but I’m still wondering if we have the right coaches in the building to complete this championship team that Irsay has begged for. I know a better QB helps tremendously but dang the plans on offense and defense is questionable 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know you are not a Troll and I respect you as a poster but bagging on JB when the team is up 21-3 is a bad look. Just some advice. 

If my sarcasm is a bad look to some, I'm more than OK with it.

I've seen a few similar type remarks (sarcasm).

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course, I have the 2nd most LIKES on this site. So I am 2nd biggest Troll on this Site. Thanks for the compliment :thmup:

I'm only 4% off your like/post ratio and climbing.... you know I like my stats...

giphy.gif

I know you're not a troll either lol.

Why do we need to play the starters in those games? Seriously? What do we win here? This is a classic Pagano chasing a win in a meaningless game in week 17 type of game. Do we really need to put those players in risk just to get to 8-8? This is stupid on so many levels. 

• Nadine locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sure, if it's a popularity contest.   But statistically, Rivers was the best QB in the league from 2008-2010.  He was top 3 in 2013 and 2018.   And for comparison's sake, let's look at Brady vs Rivers in the years I listed.  Rivers undoubtedly had better performances in 2008, 2009, 2013, and 2018.    Heck, Brady only played part of 1 game in 2008, while Rivers led the league in TDs, TD%, Y/A, AY/A, and passer rating...I'd love to find the person who thinks he had a better season than Rivers that year.   And let me expand on that 2008 season, and how it proves Rivers has been criminally underrated (which leads to many of these unnecessary HOF discussions).  Imagine a QB that leads the entire NFL in TDs, TD%, Y/A, AY/A, and passer rating but doesn't even get voted to the pro bowl.  I don't think a QB has ever been more robbed of accolades than Philip Rivers that year.  Should have been MVP.
    • The quoted stat says JT runs.   The OP took that and somehow twisted it into an indictment on Rivers.  Pretty stupid post honestly.
    • A bit of a reach you're making here.  There's no evidence that stat has anything to do with opponents fearing Rivers' ability to throw downfield.  You come off as an irrational Rivers hater to be honest.   As others have pointed out, Rivers has been pretty deadly when going deep compared to the rest of the league. You also ignore the fact that this stat is for actual JT running plays - not all plays - as well as the fact that the stat is likely skewed by the fact that in half of our games we ran clock for the majority of the second half.  Of course the D is gonna stack the box in those situations.   Do you happen to know which 4 RBs have faced a higher percentage of stacked boxes on their runs?  And if so, do you also claim it's because those QBs are not "feared"?
    • My Dad died In 2008. I made the trip back then to the Baltimore Area and saw my old room. Mackey's poster was the only poster I'd ever had. Still was hanging, more than 40 years after buying it.  Great Man!  Most kids today never heard of him. Made the absolute weirdest 75 yard TD in SB V.....   In those days an offensive player couldn't catch it after another offensive player had touched it, unless the defense touched it in between.  The game was held up forever as the refs tried to see if a Cowboy's fingernail grazed the ball...
    • Does Brady have enough footballs to keep AB and everyone else happy? If I had to guess... no but we will see.....
  • Members

• basspapaw

basspapaw 41

• Nancy

Nancy 76

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,515

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 2,883

• SaturdayAllDay

SaturdayAllDay 949

• RollerColt