Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Texans lose, are the Colts the better team?

AKB

1 hour ago, aaron11 said:

maybe but the cheifs beat the raiders a few weeks ago in oakland, then the radiers come here and win, then colts go on the road to beat the cheifs 

Colts are still better than Houston even if they win today the chiefs defense isn't very good which is why Houston's even in this game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

The Texans look like the better team than the Chiefs.  Colts Texans should be a great game.

It's a game we might lose in all honesty. I don't think we will be able to just run the ball vs the Texans. Brissett will be forced to make some passes. I suppose HOU does not have the best corners, plus Roby went out with an injury. Should be a good game.

1 minute ago, IinD said:

We can beat HOU. KC is just a bad defensive team. Still doesn't diminish our W against them. We played well in primetime.

Can't wait to beat HOU and get that division lead.

Good call, I can already see someone taking away from what we did last week now lmao . Saying KC isn't any good blah blah haha . KC is still a good team and our win against them was great regardless. This game coming against Houston is a season changer in reality. We need to win that. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, krunk said:

Brissett will have to be more productive through the air. Glad Reich has 2 wks to prepare.

Didn’t everyone say that for the chiefs game also. I will agree the Houston defense is better. I am going to be so nervous this week. Eberflus does really well game planning when he sees a team multiple times. Fuller gives them that extra play maker though.

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Lol. My fingers don’t work sometimes and I forget to proof read.

Mahomes is not the same QB with that ankle. Chiefs are not a balanced team so having him hurt is a disaster.

We all do it. 

Agreed. And when you decide to be stupid at the end of a good first half, you lose... 

4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Takes more than one guy to win. Chiefs running  game sucks to.

True, but this guy’s been lighting up the league and racking up wins in spite of the defense. These past two games are different than what we’re used to with him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

True, but this guy’s been lighting up the league and racking up wins in spite of the defense. These past two games are different than what we’re used to with him. 

He has, but not having a good defense and not being  able to run well catches up eventually. 

You have to be able to milk the clock with big leads

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

I think the Texans have more talent on offense than we do.   I also think we have better coaching..   should be a fun one next week

They def got us beat at wr. We have Hilton  and a bunch of unknowns. Watson  is better than Brissett  to. We got them in oline