Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, richard pallo said:

I'll say.  Q getting beat consistently by Ed Oliver, their rookie DT.  I never thought I would see that.  Bills 1st string  defense looks awesome.  Maybe they can give the Pats problems. 

Hoping Q doesn't regress this season. We need his growth as much as anyone... Leonard will build off his year. We need Q to do so as well, desparately. 

• Like 1

Just now, richard pallo said:

I'll say.  Q getting beat consistently by Ed Oliver, their rookie DT.  I never thought I would see that.  Bills 1st string  defense looks awesome.  Maybe they can give the Pats problems. 

Have to remember the oline like everything else isn’t showing everything. As far as schemes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Hey thunderstorms and lightning at Giants/Jets so refs have stopped the game ……….. So NFL Network now giving Colts game !

I was wondering why the Colts and Bills game was showing here in NYC. It is not raining in the city...yet.

2 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

Do any of you live in central Indiana and have Hulu? If so, are you getting the game? Strangely, Fox 59 doesn't show up on my menu tonight, which I guess is because of some kind of game blackout on Hulu. 

I do not. But if that’s the case, that sucks! Hopefully it doesn’t stay that way...

Stewart with good quick penetration. Just the wrong side. Good run by the Bills and a 1st down counter run into a bunch of bodies. 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Is it the QB or the protection?

Protection isnt great. But Walkers throwing duds on roll outs with plenty of space and time. 

3 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Why do i get so excited for the 1st PS game?  I should know by now what will be on display. (Or won't be)

pretty ugly on offense tho

Exactly...I'm not even mad.  Pretty much what I have come to expect.  Can all that training camp noise.  Let's see what they can do right now.

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Stewart with good quick penetration. Just the wrong side. Good run by the Bills and a 1st down counter run into a bunch of bodies. 

Protection isnt great. But Walkers throwing duds on roll outs with plenty of space and time. 

Thanks.  I think Kelly may start getting the 2nd team reps.  Haven't we seen enough of Walker?I guess it depends on how Kelly looks when he gets in?