Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Hines around the edge for a 1 yard gain on first down. Bills D looks fast. 

Jb in gun with hines. Another draw for a loss of 1. Dline is dominating our line. 

The Bills DL should look great, knowing it's a draw up the gut, or a pass out of the gun 95 percent of the time.... Lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

I mean..... I know it's vanilla, but surely Frank wants to see more than 36 or so offensive snaps to evaluate guys other than on those two plays right? Lol

I think Frank wants to see what his defense is about, JMO. So he is calling Chuck Pagano plays haha . It's game 1 of the pre-season, fun to watch but nothing serious.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Frank wants to see what his defense is about, JMO. So he is calling Chuck Pagano plays haha . It's game 1 of tje pre-season, fun to watch but nothing serious.

I know, I'm a veteran of the preseason.... It's a different experience as a fan, whole new set of expectations and things to look for.  

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

The Oline looks like horse poop....can't sustain blocks and not getting any push....

I'll say.  Q getting beat consistently by Ed Oliver, their rookie DT.  I never thought I would see that.  Bills 1st string  defense looks awesome.  Maybe they can give the Pats problems. 

• Like 1