Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

5 minutes ago, CamMo said:

Yeahhhh I really hope nothing happens to Jacoby. INT by Walker. 

Why did JB look like he was an NFL QB in there tonight? What I seen was he held too long and wasn’t accurate however, he didn’t have any real protection. I still don’t care about the preseason games but I expected just a touch better look than this so far. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Good hit by Banogu to keep #32 out the end zone. 

He isn’t playing.

Just now, Jdubu said:

Why did JB look like he was an NFL QB in there tonight? What I seen was he held too long and wasn’t accurate however, he didn’t have any real protection. I still don’t care about the preseason games but I expected just a touch better look than this so far. 

To be fair he had no TY or Ebron. DF was the only guy he had.

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

No weapons and a makeshift OL

6 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

Brissett IS an NFL QB. That’s why they haven’t traded him way. We’ve seen him play, and while not great, I never want to see PW take a meaningful snap. :)