Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Will Be The First Rookie Quarterback To Win A Super Bowl!

bap1331

Very funny! Even the great Peyton Manning couldn't do it in his rookie year, despite all the good players he was surrounded by at the time. C'mon Man!!! Be ready for another David Carr scenario,if you know what I mean! (I sincerely hope I'm wrong)!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lack? I don't think he deserves all this credit. He has yet to do anything, so until he does then he doesn't deserve praise. Greatest Prospect holds no value. John Elway was the greatest prospect too, yet he isn't the greatest of all-time. There are many draftees since 1983 'til now are better then Elway. So until Luck plays I'll hold off on the praises. It doesn't mean I won't support him though.

Excellent point FX Stryker. Nobody cares what a QB did in college. The NFL is a whole different animal & jungle. Baptism by fire. There is always a period of adjustment & hitting the rookie wall. Luck won't be an exception to this rule either.

Excellent point FX Stryker. Nobody cares what a QB did in college. The NFL is a whole different animal & jungle. Baptism by fire. There is always a period of adjustment & hitting the rookie wall. Luck won't be an exception to this rule either.

That and the "greatest quarterback since Sid Luckman" hype is beyond ridiculous.

What I see is a guy who did not lead the nation statistically despite playing in the weakest major conference, with no pass rushers, poor pass defenses, and doing so with one of the best offensive lines in the country.

Before people speculate, it might be good to wait till our roster is determined. There is a possibility the offense could be epic this year now we have Wayne back. Pending on the draft (which should be heavy offense) I fully expect for the foundation of the future offensively to be built this year. We already have Luck (presumed as QB), Costanzo, Wayne, Collie, Brown (who I think will fit perfectly into this new offense) just to name a few without the draft and without the rest of the FA acquisitions. It would be nice to sign Sat back and bring in a solid FA OG, + the draft could give this team an offense that has great potential. Lets keep calm, cool and collected.

A SB is far fetched but 8-8 should be a possibility if everything is done right.

offense could be epic...EPIC...LOSER...and im commenting on your use of word

Home: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Looking at the most optimistic scenario, they could go 6-2 at home losing to GB and Houston. Winnable road games Jax, Ten, Jets, KC. Give them 2 of those.

Being optimistic 8-8, but I'm going with 5-6 wins.

Guest Arrow218

Expect an O heavy draft, like the Panthers we will have a good offense and lose most of our games because of the bad D. Then a D heavy draft (CB, DT, SS, OLB, DE, etc.) Get Luck (or RG3) confident like Cam Newton.

believe in blue. Right?

Think about it, our schedule is not that bad.

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Pull off a New York Giant like Super Bowl run in the playoffs and straight to the Super Bowl for a win against the 49ers...

This is at least good humor.

How do you see us beating the lions with that high scoring offense and the jets defence?

anyway, it would be nice to win a superbowl but if your rank all 32 teams and which one that would be in the superbowl the colts will be somewhere around 28-30 lol

believe in blue. Right?

Think about it, our schedule is not that bad.

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Pull off a New York Giant like Super Bowl run in the playoffs and straight to the Super Bowl for a win against the 49ers...

Bless your heart...

Never give up..even when you are staring 'suck' straight in the eye!!

Yeah and Luck passes for 4978950372 yards and wins the DPOY award.

Being realistic, I see us losing both Texans games and the Lions game, to go along with all your other predicted losses making us 8-8. No playoffs. Houstan wins the division. Teams from the steelers division and the patriots division will take the two wild card slots. oops. Also forgot the jets loss. Leaving us 7-9 and out of the playoffs

Heck I will take 7-9 for the first year with a rookie QB.