Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Will Be The First Rookie Quarterback To Win A Super Bowl!

bap1331

believe in blue. Right?

Think about it, our schedule is not that bad.

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Pull off a New York Giant like Super Bowl run in the playoffs and straight to the Super Bowl for a win against the 49ers...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe in blue. Right?

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

Pull off a New York Giant like Super Bowl run in the playoffs and straight to the Super Bowl for a win against the 49ers...

Give me some of what you're smoking.

beating the TEXANS? they will probably win it all next year

while I can see us stumbling into the wild card just cause Miamii has no QB or number one Wide Receiver, I am sure the Texans will have alot to say about things, oh and the Steelers, Patriots, MAYBE Broncos,but could happen

you guys have NO FAITH! cmon people. Obviously we had a bad season last year because our quarterback probably didnt even know what his job was to do.

This guy looks very optimistic! If the quarterback of the Bengals took his team to the playoffs. Why cant Luck do it?

I still stand by my prediction Colts win division next year

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but right now the Texans should run away with the AFC South quite easily I'm afraid. I hate to burst your bubble here especially with Aaron Foster running the ball.

you guys have NO FAITH! cmon people. Obviously we had a bad season last year because our quarterback probably didnt even know what his job was to do.

This guy looks very optimistic! If the quarterback of the Bengals took his team to the playoffs. Why cant Luck do it?

For one thing, the Bengals have a defense.

believe in blue. Right?

vs. Texans-W

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-W

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-W

vs. Chiefs-L

10-6

you could be right the front office and coaches are determined to put a competetive team on the field, all is not gloom and doom without peyton

Yeah and Luck passes for 4978950372 yards and wins the DPOY award.

Being realistic, I see us losing both Texans games and the Lions game, to go along with all your other predicted losses making us 8-8. No playoffs. Houstan wins the division. Teams from the steelers division and the patriots division will take the two wild card slots. oops. Also forgot the jets loss. Leaving us 7-9 and out of the playoffs

Edited by Deadpool

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans- W

vs. Bills- W

vs. Dolphins- L

vs. Vikings-W

vs. Packers-L

vs. Browns-W

vs. Texans-L

vs. Jaguars-W

vs. Titans-W

vs. Patriots-L

vs. Jets-L

vs. Bears-L

vs. Lions-L

vs. Chiefs-L

I think it would be more like this... I changed it for ya. 7-9 is more like it, maybe 8-8.

I find your lack of faith in the Colts and/or Andrew Luck (presumably) disturbing...

What lack? I don't think he deserves all this credit. He has yet to do anything, so until he does then he doesn't deserve praise. Greatest Prospect holds no value. John Elway was the greatest prospect too, yet he isn't the greatest of all-time. There are many draftees since 1983 'til now are better then Elway. So until Luck plays I'll hold off on the praises. It doesn't mean I won't support him though.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds dirty.

It's not; it's something from Shakespeare. Think of a petard as a suicide bomber and he's hoisting it. It's a bomb that is used to destroy stuff back in the day. He said that hoisted by ones petard. Yeah, all those crappy years of Shakespeare finally paid off :thmup:

Before people speculate, it might be good to wait till our roster is determined. There is a possibility the offense could be epic this year now we have Wayne back. Pending on the draft (which should be heavy offense) I fully expect for the foundation of the future offensively to be built this year. We already have Luck (presumed as QB), Costanzo, Wayne, Collie, Brown (who I think will fit perfectly into this new offense) just to name a few without the draft and without the rest of the FA acquisitions. It would be nice to sign Sat back and bring in a solid FA OG, + the draft could give this team an offense that has great potential. Lets keep calm, cool and collected.

A SB is far fetched but 8-8 should be a possibility if everything is done right.

It's not; it's something from Shakespeare. Think of a petard as a suicide bomber and he's hoisting it. It's a bomb that is used to destroy stuff back in the day. He said that hoisted by ones petard. Yeah, all those crappy years of Shakespeare finally paid off :thmup:

Yeah. Well, the years of watching Star Wars hasn't really done much for me to be honest.

In light of the "hoisted by their own petard" phrase trivia that Andy246 and UndecidedFrog shared, here's a worthless fact.

"Namby-Pamby" was originally a nickname for the poet Ambrose Philips (1674-1749) who was known for writing sentimental verse.

Luck will do well his rookie year, I think. Still, will it be clouded by those ideas of the fans who expected huge things, or will it be magnified by the views of the skeptics? He will do well, I think, but not Super Bowl well. Just my opinion.