Reggie Talking To Colts [Merge]

19colt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see any situation where he comes back. Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I really don't think he will be in a Colts uni next year

I know I will be in the minority with my opinion, but I think it would be a bad idea to bring him back for anything other than dirt cheap and we all know that won't happen.

I know I will be in the minority with my opinion, but I think it would be a bad idea to bring him back for anything other than dirt cheap and we all know that won't happen.

I agree, money better spent elsewhere. We gotta protect the new kid first

Seems like a slap in the face since he's being contacted after Garcon was offered a contract and refused and signed somewhere else so now Wayne is being contacted. Why didn't we try and sign Wayne first? I would be insulted and I'm betting he doesn't come back for cheap money. Don't see it happening.

I still think he would like to go to the Dolphins or where Peyton goes. JMO of course

Well look who else is out there when it comes to WR. The cream of the crop is gone in Jackson and Colston. While Wayne shouldn't get a 10 mil + a year contract he's atleast earned a decent amount for his age. Look who else is out there now in FA when it comes to WR and tell me one of them that are actually worth a good/great payday.

Marshall got traded???

Yes. Miami gets a 3rd round this year and next year.

Well look who else is out there when it comes to WR. The cream of the crop is gone in Jackson and Colston. While Wayne shouldn't get a 10 mil + a year contract he's atleast earned a decent amount for his age. Look who else is out there now in FA when it comes to WR and tell me one of them that are actually worth a good/great payday.

Yes. Miami gets a 3rd round this year and next year.

Considering what Garcon just got in WA, I wouild love to see 87 back in blue but if he wants more than Garcon I doubt he is here?

Reggie is a better receiver than anyone else left out there. I rather pay him than Meacham(spelling), Royal or Robinson. I'm not saying break the bank. He'd be a great security blanket for Luck. I don't understand how you couldn't want him back

If you're talking to me, I never said I didn't want him back, but to pay him the money im sure he'll want just wouldn't be worth it with all the other holes the team needs to fill. Right now they can't even field an entire football team and they have to sign a bunch of guys to fill out a roster. To give Reggie what he'll want simply isn't worth it IMO. If he would take a lot less, then by all means, sign him back up.

Glad that he is talking. But I am not holding my breath. I hope he comes back but I am not holding out hope that he will. It will be nice though that I would not have to retire his jersey from my wardrobe. I need to get a whole new wardrobe of some new Colts Jersey's. LOL. Most of them as been all retried. ;)