Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

There is one positive thing bout a game like this. It shows u wat u still need to work on. We still need a lot of work.  O line still needs work and need play makes  on O.  Hard to evaluate the D as the Jags O is bad.  I said it awhile back wen the O line was getting so much hype.  I liked their pass protection  but thought they were over rating them in run blocking

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

There is one positive thing bout a game like this. It shows u wat u still need to work on. We still need a lot of work.  O line still needs work and need play makes  on O.  Hard to evaluate the D as the Jags O is bad.  I said it awhile back wen the O line was getting so much hype.  I liked their pass protection  but thought they were over rating them in run blocking

I think the last two games highlight how much impact Kelly has too. Not everything is on the line today, thought they've been bad. Luck hasn't been good, and we've had drops and slops. Also we really have missed Doyle and the "grunt" work he does for us. 

Still need a consistent option outside of TY. Big bodied receiver who can make those contested catches would be nice. Doesn't need to be a burner. 

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

All the Luck MVP conversation needs to stop after today. Kessler is looking better. You have no idea how much I hate typing that. 

I'd love to see Andrew playing against our defense , and Kessler playing against the Jags.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think the last two games highlight how much impact Kelly has too. Not everything is on the line today, thought they've been bad. Luck hasn't been good, and we've had drops and slops. Also we really have missed Doyle and the "grunt" work he does for us. 

Still need a consistent option outside of TY. Big bodied receiver who can make those contested catches would be nice. Doesn't need to be a burner. 

Honestly, if the receivers we have this year would hold onto the ball we'd be okay.  Today is better, but we've had too many games of dropsies.  I think we're third worst or something like that?

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

All the Luck MVP conversation needs to stop after today. Kessler is looking better. You have no idea how much I hate typing that. 

Yes, one game proves he is a terrible player and we should have traded him in the offseason......

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Not sure i would say Luck hasnt been good.  They r locking them down in pass coverage.  U can tell Luck is scanning the field but no one is open.  If he does throw it their is a Jags player all over the receiver

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Honestly, if the receivers we have this year would hold onto the ball we'd be okay.  Today is better, but we've had too many games of dropsies.  I think we're third worst or something like that?

It seems to have dogged Luck's entire career, receivers dropping balls into CBs arms.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Correct. Coming into today’s games, Colts had 19 drops, which is 3rd worst in the NFL. Only Jaguars and Bengals are worse

• Like 1