LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think the last two games highlight how much impact Kelly has too. Not everything is on the line today, thought they've been bad. Luck hasn't been good, and we've had drops and slops. Also we really have missed Doyle and the "grunt" work he does for us. 

Still need a consistent option outside of TY. Big bodied receiver who can make those contested catches would be nice. Doesn't need to be a burner. 

Honestly, if the receivers we have this year would hold onto the ball we'd be okay.  Today is better, but we've had too many games of dropsies.  I think we're third worst or something like that?

Just now, Aluckiswolverine said:

All the Luck MVP conversation needs to stop after today. Kessler is looking better. You have no idea how much I hate typing that. 

Yes, one game proves he is a terrible player and we should have traded him in the offseason......

1 minute ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

All the Luck MVP conversation needs to stop after today. Kessler is looking better. You have no idea how much I hate typing that. 

Game's not over yet...

4th quarter is when you win

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

if frank doesnt go for it twice for no reason its a tie game just like the texans game he blew its sad we could be in the 6 th seed right now

Thats’s no way to look at it.  You have no clue what would gave happened.

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think the last two games highlight how much impact Kelly has too. Not everything is on the line today, thought they've been bad. Luck hasn't been good, and we've had drops and slops. Also we really have missed Doyle and the "grunt" work he does for us. 

Still need a consistent option outside of TY. Big bodied receiver who can make those contested catches would be nice. Doesn't need to be a burner. 

Not sure i would say Luck hasnt been good.  They r locking them down in pass coverage.  U can tell Luck is scanning the field but no one is open.  If he does throw it their is a Jags player all over the receiver

Just now, JColts72 said:

Another short pass

They're now playing back,so it's open for us..

UGH!  Now Boehm is down.  looking like a leg...

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Honestly, if the receivers we have this year would hold onto the ball we'd be okay.  Today is better, but we've had too many games of dropsies.  I think we're third worst or something like that?

It seems to have dogged Luck's entire career, receivers dropping balls into CBs arms.

Just now, JColts72 said:

If colts get shut out, will be real pathetic.

Agree. But, this is already an indication of how much this team relies on the TE position. 

1 minute ago, ColtsFamilyOfFans said:

Thats’s no way to look at it.  You have no clue what would gave happened.

what do you mean two chip shot field goals would of made it the texans yes it would go to a tie there is no question frank is to agressive at the wrong time

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Correct. Coming into today’s games, Colts had 19 drops, which is 3rd worst in the NFL. Only Jaguars and Bengals are worse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Not sure i would say Luck hasnt been good.  They r locking them down in pass coverage.  U can tell Luck is scanning the field but no one is open.  If he does throw it their is a Jags player all over the receiver

I think he's made very questionable decisions today. 

ROTF.

CBS put up the wrong photo of Evan Boehm on the screen!!! That is Jeremy Vujnovich! haha

Evan-Boehm.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, JColts72 said:

A real break ruled not turnover.

Nah, tied always goes to the runner.

Oh, wait....

Just now, rock8591 said:

ROTF.

CBS put up the wrong photo of Evan Boehm on the screen!!! That is Jeremy Vujnovich! haha

Evan-Boehm.jpg

Identity theft is really becoming an issue.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kornstar said:

Yes, one game proves he is a terrible player and we should have traded him in the offseason......

Pump the brakes Nancy. I said MVP nothing about trading him. 

1 minute ago, rock8591 said:

ROTF.

Evan-Boehm.jpg

THAT'S WHY TY GOT HURT!!!

Amazing that the Jags defense can shut us down, but Josh flippin’ Allen can beat them. WTH

4th down decisions have been the story of the game....and here we are again.