Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

It’s almost like, if they already had 3 points, they could have kicked a FG for the tie. Season is over. 

Oh well, they did better than expected. 

It's almost like, if we had kicked two field goals on 4th down earlier in the game, we would have kicked this one for the win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kornstar said:

The entire offense was garbage today, can’t just blame Luck.

15 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think the last two games highlight how much impact Kelly has too. Not everything is on the line today, thought they've been bad. Luck hasn't been good, and we've had drops and slops. Also we really have missed Doyle and the "grunt" work he does for us. 

Still need a consistent option outside of TY. Big bodied receiver who can make those contested catches would be nice. Doesn't need to be a 

1 minute ago, kornstar said:

The entire offense was garbage today, can’t just blame Luck.

Playcaling has been horrible on 4th down.  I would actually blame the coaching staff for this loss

he calls a passing play on 4th and 1 and blows a timeout i never seen coaching this poor in my life this guy blew the season with two chip shot field goals he goes for it twice and calls and sweep with a tight end its so sad frank needs to lose his job .   pagano never with a heathly luck all season had a losing season

2 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

It's almost like, if we had kicked two field goals on 4th down earlier in the game, we would have kicked this one for the win.

It's almost like you're using hindsight... the best form of decision making. 

I say if we had not gone 3 and out far too many times, or dropped some key 3rd downs.. or... or... etc.

1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

Yep. If you're going against the Patriots - sure. Be aggressive otherwise you'll lose. 

If you're going against friggin' Kessler .... just.take.the.points.

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

he calls a passing play on 4th and 1 and blows a timeout i never seen coaching this poor in my life this guy blew the season with two chip shot field goals he goes for it twice and calls and sweep with a tight end its so sad frank needs to lose his job .   pagano never with a heathly luck all season had a losing season

Lol