Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darius Leonard - Walking Boot

Alex22

2 minutes ago, #12. said:

Another sack btw. If he's healthy, double-digit sacks is a real possibility.  

If he gets double digit sacks and keeps racking up the tackles, DPOY is a real possibility.  

naw not with the way mack is playing. Droy is possible though

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah, I thought he was moving slower after he came back in. Really hope it's nothing serious but I'm all for taking it very safe with injuries from here on out.

As much as it would suck, I also wouldn't throw a gimpy Leonard out there on like 3 days rest.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Stephen said:

nfl.com has it listed weird. They have 8 tackles 5 assists. If he had 13 it should say 13 tackles 5 assists.

It's 13.

Colts nfl.com team page has him listed at 54 tackles(41 coming into today).

Espn box score shows 13

Just now, Stephen said:

yea he may get to 200 tackles if he doesn't miss much time to injury

I dont think he will miss any time. He came back in after he got hurt. I expect him to be there Thursday.

He would need to average 13 tackles a game to do it. Which is right about where he is at.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

I dont think he will miss any time. He came back in after he got hurt. I expect him to be there Thursday.

He would need to average 13 tackles a game to do it. Which is right about where he is at.

with a sack a game that 200 tackles 16 sacks  need some ints and more forced fumbles if he wants dpoy

Just now, Stephen said:

with a sack a game that 200 tackles 16 sacks  need some ints and more forced fumbles if he wants dpoy

Would be quite an impressive season.

He is a stud, glad he is on our team. Just imagine how good he is going to be next year after he has a year under his belt.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Savage21 said:

Damn. Seeing him in a walking boot is never a good sign and most likely means he will miss multiple weeks. Dude was having a Pro Bowl year for sure!

He came back in after he got hurt. Doubt he misses this week.

Walking boot is precautionary to give him extra support for a day or two.

31 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I hate to say it, but if Leonard doesn't play, I could care less about this game. The main reason I've been so invested in the Colts this year is Darius Leonard. He's been extremely fun to watch. 

Sorry you said it.  if Leonard doesn't play I couldn't care less about this TEAMgame.
 You ARE pretty much out of it as a FB fan at this time. 22 guys and some depth trying to win for each other, and their City and fans far and wide. Wish you well, get back that feeling asap.

1 hour ago, IndySouthsider said:

This hasn’t been the main game for years, hell media doesn’t even hype it anymore.

I meant for me and most colts fans. I don't watch sports entertainment much. 

I'll always want to beat those losers. Lol

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I hate to say it, but if Leonard doesn't play, I could care less about this game. The main reason I've been so invested in the Colts this year is Darius Leonard. He's been extremely fun to watch. 

So you are a Leonard fan and not a COLTS fan? Not trying to be harsh JC but why not enjoy the team as a whole? Its ok to be you and thats fine, this is just me but its about the next player up.  

P.s. I understand your personal situation and thats why I like suggesting an alternative outlook.