Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/27/18

TKnight24

Hmmm,  Reich mentioned turning 14 play drives into 6-7 play drives with 'chunk plays'.  So maybe he likes the O weapons and protection, and it apparently won't always be 'get the ball out short and fast' though that will be part of the plan.

I feel Cain and TY make serious downfield threats that allow either deep or short chunk plays, depending upon coverage.

This D is designed to be fast, go 100%. if a youngster makes a mistake, do it going 100 miles per hour, not waiting at a stop sign.

• Like 2

Just now, PeterBowman said:

Where does one get tickets for camp? I'm thinking about going to the sunday night practice.

I posted the link in one of these threads. I think it was a thread I made directly informing how to obtain tickets. I’ll see if I can find it

2 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

And that is why I said Hines doesn't play as fast as his 4.38 40 time.

your statement makes no sense. This is the NFL so of course LB's are going to be quick. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if the Giant LB's are keeping up with Barkley 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Today will be KEY in knowing where his shoulder is

Agreed, and especially Saturday morning (his day off).  But good news so far-

Among the most important aspects of Frank Reich’s presser, Andrew Luck bounced back well from yesterday’s practice. Shoulder “feels good.

21 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

And that is why I said Hines doesn't play as fast as his 4.38 40 time.

Hines getting caught on a screen speaks more to missed blocks and Leonard’s sideline to sideline speed than it does Hines lack of speed 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

your statement makes no sense. This is the NFL so of course LB's are going to be quick. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if the Giant LB's are keeping up with Barkley 

This. . . 

In fact I think Andrew Luck said at some point that the biggest difference between NFL ball and college ball was the speed of the linebackers.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

From the highlights I’ve seen, it looks like Leonard has picked off 2 passes. Looks like the coverage skills he showed in college and at the Senior Bowl are legit. Glad we got him.

Absolutely. My best friend and I were talking after Round 1 of the draft. He was telling me about Darius Leonard, and hoping he would go to the Broncos on day 2. Looks like he was right about how good he could be. Might be a much needed hit at the LB position in this draft by Chris Ballard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadow_Creek said:

No sense? Guy says Zaire Franklin ran down Hines in college. I wasn't talking about the screen play.