Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/27/18

TKnight24

7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Loving Deon Cain right now. Seeing his interviews and how he plays. He will be the steal of the entire 2018 draft class. Seems like a very special kid.

Hopefully. TY has needed that extra presence on the field, and if Cain plays half as well as he seems in TC, then I think we’ll be in great shape. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

And that is why I said Hines doesn't play as fast as his 4.38 40 time.

3 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

your statement makes no sense. This is the NFL so of course LB's are going to be quick. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if the Giant LB's are keeping up with Barkley 

I agree with MG. Zaire Franklin isn't fast, and on the play where he chased down Hines, neither of them looked fast. I like Hines (don't really like Franklin), I think he can be a playmaker, but he doesn't look like a 4.38 guy on tape, IMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Getting Luck back will be huge. We will no longer be a laughing stock in the league. 9-7 you heard it here first. He is a 5 game difference maker. 

Completely agree, except I think we win at least 10 games. 

This roster is more talented on the lines, better balanced overall and IMO will be better coached than any of Luck's previous years.

• Like 2

Just now, cjrulli said:

Completely agree, except I think we win at least 10 games. 

This roster is more talented on the lines, better balanced overall and IMO will be better coached than any of Luck's previous years.

10 would probably get us in the Playoffs, at least an 80% chance to do so. So I hope you are right. If we go 9-7 making the Playoffs is 50/50 depending on what the other teams are in our Division. I do think with Luck back and a better Roster we will have a winning a season.

11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Thanks for the great updates and letting us know what's going on. Not all of us can make it out to see for ourselves.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

These updates are great, you can just come here and get all the details on Luck and the team. TKnight is the man! Luck is looking great today.

:thmup:

Just now, Farns01 said:

I know it’s still early in camp but is Luck getting the ball out early or still holding it?

Yes. Lots of dink and dunk today in practice. Gonna be quick passes all season. Reich emphasized getting the ball out 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TKnight24 said:

:thmup:

Yes. Lots of dink and dunk today in practice. Gonna be quick passes all season. Reich emphasized getting the ball out 

Thanks for both practice updates and the answer to my question.  Getting excited for this season to get started.

• Like 1