stitches

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

been a fan a long time rookie I'm not a genius such as your self I believe I'll give the New Colts Head Coach time to do something before I form an intelligent opinion on whether or not he's a loser .

IMO he is 1 of 32 in the World hardly a Loser .

At this point all Colts fans should be excited since 1984 our Cardiac Colts have taken us on one hell of a ride its not always looked pretty but us HOMERS have drank the Kool - Aid If you can't feel the optimism it says more about you who's goggles are cutting off circulation to the BRAIN ??

To that I say dude your paddeling with 1 oar if you think you can some how  look into your crystal ball & see the future :spit: , Take a seat grab some popcorn & get over your self .

I know I might just be a rookie on this site but I’ve been a colts fan for 20 years.  I don’t like where the Colts are right now. I’m allowed to have that opinion as a fan. I’m not going to blindly drink the kool aid and say everything is amazing when it’s not. I hope I am wrong, I hope Reich turns into the next hall of fame coach but I’m not going to just lie and pretend it’s the best hire ever when I don’t feel that way.  The sad truth is one of us is going to be right, one of us is going to be wrong and only time will tell.

Just now, Indeee said:

No... Dominic Rhodes won us a SB in '06, lest we all forget

Dominic Rhodes came up with the game plan and called the plays and ran the defense to lead us to a Chamionship? Interesting. I thought he only ran the ball when called upon.

1 minute ago, stitches said:

What's wrong with that? 

Oh I don't know let's see... Not fiery but Calm and thoughtful.. are we trying to re-build a football team here or getting a pass if we forget to send Momma a mother's day card... Jeez, you all just don't get it. EVERY person on this forum year in and out complain about lack of heart and passion in the intensity of play and the guy who gets hired has the personality of plastic plant... 

Just now, Andrew86 said:

I know I might just be a rookie on this site but I’ve been a colts fan for 20 years.  I don’t like where the Colts are right now. I’m allowed to have that opinion as a fan. I’m not going to blindly drink the kool aid and say everything is amazing when it’s not. I hope I am wrong, I hope Reich turns into the next hall of fame coach but I’m not going to just lie and pretend it’s the best hire ever when I don’t feel that way.  The sad truth is one of us is going to be right, one of us is going to be wrong and only time will tell.

So many on this site think there genius of course its all fine & dandy to have an opinion we all have one .

Actually I'm just a Bricklayer not Colts GM & my opinion carries no weight & my job is'nt in evaluating NFL Coaches or players I leave that to the professionals .

So our opinions right or wrong are forgivable because we are mere mortals nothing more .

4 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Here we go again....:wall:  :sigh: :facepalm:

I don't get why that is a bad thing. I guess Bill Cowher is the best ever because he spit in everyones face and yelled for 15 years but yet he only won 1 SB with REF help even lmao. Dungy was a better a Coach than spit face yeller but I don't think Dungy is on BB's level, he was better than Cowher though who yelled for no reason.

1 minute ago, Indeee said:

Oh I don't know let's see... Not fiery but Calm and thoughtful.. are we trying to re-build a football team here or getting a pass if we forget to send Momma a mother's day card... Jeez, you all just don't get it. EVERY person on this forum year in and out complain about lack of heart and passion in the intensity of play and the guy who gets hired has the personality of plastic plant... 

That Belichick guy has the personality of soggy cardboard.

Just now, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

So many on this site think there genius of course its all fine & dandy to have an opinion we all have one .

Actually I'm just a Bricklayer not Colts GM & my opinion carries no weight & my job is'nt in evaluating NFL Coaches or players I leave that to the professionals .

So our opinions right or wrong are forgivable because we are mere mortals nothing more .

Couldn't agree with you more.  You have an opinion and I have an opinion.  They happen to be different but neither of us are experts and only time will determine who is right. 

Just now, Indeee said:

This team never missed heart and passion. Chuck had the lockerroom until the very end. What this team missed was a competent coach and staff that kept the players accountable, that improved the acquired players, a coach that had great preparation and planning for game-day, a coach who could adjust and counter what opponents were doing in-game. You know... the coaching type of stuff... 

We don't need someone to just be loud and fiery without any substance behind it. 

4 minutes ago, Andrew86 said:

It isn’t your opinion that’s being questioned, it’s your over the top negativity.  Want to guess how many Super Bowl champion coaches had been fired from previous coaching jobs?   It’s what happens in pro sports.  Nobody cares about not liking Reich.  Although it’s an odd position to take before he’s done anything as a HC, we all know you’re entitled to that position.  But the constant sky is falling hysteria and extremism is exhausting to read and is, to be honest, a mentally lazy thing to spew out.   How about we see how things play out.  How about we get through his opening presser at least, huh?  

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't get why that is a bad thing. I guess Bill Cowher is the best ever because he spit in everyones face and yelled for 15 years but yet he only won 1 SB with REF help even lmao. Dungy was a better a Coach than spit face yeller but I don't think Dungy is on BB's level, he was better than Cowher though who yelled for no reason.

While I find Cowher overrated myself he didn't get a franchise QB until near the end of his Steelers tenure. He got to the SB with Neil O'Donnell of all people.

People seem to underestimate that while a good coach is important if you don't have a QB that matters it only goes so far.

5 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Your use of absolutes is amazing.   The truth is that neither you nor Andrew86 have any clue if this is a good or bad hire.  Why don't you just let it play out and just because the head coach is not a screamer does not mean the team is not passionate. 

13 minutes ago, Indeee said:

No... Dominic Rhodes won us a SB in '06, lest we all forget

Rhodes didn't win us the SB. It was a complete team effort and Peyton called a perfect game like he did vs Carolina, we ran the ball when great opportunities were there, Peyton seen those. Our Defense and Peyton not screwing it up with Turnovers won the SB. Mr T could've been the RB in SB 41 and we still would've won.