Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Schottenheimer to Seattle

Case

22 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

you know its kind of odd that all of our back up coaches got taken by other teams and yet you don't hear other teams without coaches getting there back ups taken. lol what does that tell you about us?

That we don't have a head coach ?? and they want a job ??

44 minutes ago, MightyLucks said:

My mistake. Our TE coach went to GB along with Philbin. WR coach Interviewed with Dallas or is going to 

I hope we keep the WR coach.  Watkins really spoke highly of him when he was in Buffalo.  If Watkins hits FA he might be able to help us get him.  It has been reported that Chud is a candidate for the Bills new opening for OC.

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

I hope we keep the WR coach.  Watkins really spoke highly of him when he was in Buffalo.  If Watkins hits FA he might be able to help us get him.  It has been reported that Chud is a candidate for the Bills new opening for OC.

Sanjay Lal, current Colts WR coach is being interviewed by the Cowboys for the same position. Unlikely that he will be kept.

38 minutes ago, OLD FAN MAN said:

why would any team want our coaches with their loss record? do  teams hire losers?

Mike McCarthy was OC of the 49ers when they were 4-12 and had the 30th ranked offense....packers hired him as HC.

3 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Good take him

Kind of confirms that our positional coaches were good. It’s the HC and coordinators that were hot garbage. Philbin and Schottenheimer getting OC jobs before our actual OC tells you all you need to know. Pagano got no HC interviews, and the Ravens don’t want Monachino back.

9 hours ago, Andrew Luck fan club said:

Brian Schottenheimer's 2010 Jets offense ranked #11 in the league.

In 9 seasons as an NFL OC, it's the only offense he coordinated that finished in the top half of the league.

Seven times he finished 20th or worse.

Yeah, tough loss. 

You da real MVP. He's ridden his dads name hard enough to make a Ryan brother nervous. 

For all of you wanting him to stay.  WHY?

He is not a fit for McDaniels.    He does not run a scheme that is even close to what we need here

I swear a little research before posting would raise the intelligence factor of this board.   He was here because he was like Chud. He's never been good 

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/129007/four-things-to-know-about-prospective-seahawks-oc-brian-schottenheimer

http://www.espn.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/129007/four-things-to-know-about-prospective-seahawks-oc-brian-schottenheimer