Colts Vs. Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just happy that we are looking better than last week, almost like we belong in the NFL.  

QB play is much better... defense looking decent... hope we can keep it up.

Check:

ughmmmm ... well, not so good of defense on this series of far.  

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Im not talking about their actual age.  Im talking about their actual playing experience and the lack of it.     Mallory drafted in 23 Woods and Ogletree drafted in 22 Granson drafted in 21   That’s a young tight end room.  Clearly Ballard didn’t care about their actual age, he went ahead and drafted them.  If he’s not concerned, then neither am I.    Liatu is older.  So is Raimann.  Ballard didn’t care.   So I won’t.     Hope that clarifies my viewpoint.     
    • It's stupid that they had to get to the point where they have to do this because people were hogging. It's not stupid that this is how they are combatting it
    • Thing is, this case will be interesting to watch how they charge it. Technically, on the surface, they can’t be charged with kidnapping at this stage. A judge will have to determine if the abuse reported has enough evidence to warrant the child becoming a ward of the state. If so, the judge would likely rule that from the date of the initial report of abuse, that the child became a ward of the state at that point. Meaning they could try the parents for kidnapping (and anyone else harboring or assisting them) up to the point of this mornings raid.    the first X factor is Ohio law or Indiana law? As Ohio has different laws than Indiana
    • Good afternoon, everyone!   I have activated the Elite league for the 2024 season on nfl.com Since the Joe's league went belly-up, there will be no promotion/demotion. We will fill any vacancies on a first come basis.   Let's start thinking about any rules changes that you would like to propose. I know last year there was miscommunication at the start of the year (on me) that resulted in some confusion and angst over a special rule that we had in years past about making the playoffs with x number of wins and so many points. I would prefer to do the same this year and nix that rule and let the final ranking determine who is in the playoffs.   Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and whether or not you will be returning so that we can get a full league and start working on draft dates.   Best!   -John   @spoonfish @Chrisaaron1023 @Lucky Colts Fan @w87r @Mackrel829 @Virtuoso80 @TomDiggs @Juanjo @Korey @Btown_Colt @onebad150   1st Place - Spoonfish @spoonfish 2nd Place – Newbie Gains  @Chrisaaron1023 3rd Place – Lucky @Lucky Colts Fan 4th Place – Perceived Perception @w87r 5th Place – IndyD4U 6th Place – Josh @Mackrel829 7th Place – Virtuoso80 @Virtuoso80 8th Place -TomDiggs @TomDiggs 9th Place – The Forever Uncleans @Juanjo 10th Place – Letshavesomefun @Korey 11th Place – Colt Following @Btown_Colt 12th Place – Screamin Eagles @onebad150
  • Members

• NJFanatic

NJFanatic 45

• Superman

Superman 21,127

Moderators
    • Chucklez

Chucklez 1,057

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,680

• lester

lester 304