LucasOilStadium

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Such a BAD 3rd down call by the Colts offence, not doing a play to force the Cardinals to use their last timeout.   Just horrible play calling there, potentially costing the game.  

I just totally think this was the key blunder. To me it shows a complete lack of game awareness.  Either a draw running play or high percentage screen pass is a must.  If you don't get the first down, more time is off the clock and you force the Cardinals to use their last time out.   I think this really tarnishes a good effort by again, the coaching not doing the best to put the team in a position to succeed.  

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Its not his fault...Brissett was average.......but offensively we are what we are

Strong defensive game

Almost every backup QB is average.  Or they would start and get 1st team reps.  Your team has to win with average QB play.  No O line mistakes, minimal drops, and a tight D.  Though we flashed in all areas, we failed some in every area too.  Thus eventually too much to overcome.

Just now, will426 said:

It's getting to the point where I'm blaming the playcalling a lot more on both sides of the ball we do not adjust ever and we go away from what works instantly 

Chud is a dud. I've seen enough now to have no faith in his strategies. Andrew wins by changing his plays basically...

7 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I know what you're saying but Brissett was very averageand he threw the game losing pick

He's a backup QB.  Average is about the best you can hope for out of a backup QB.  If they played better than average, they wouldn't be backups.  This is what you're going to get when your starter is out........in terms of QB play, that is.  That is no excuse for the rest of the offense.

9 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

The hardest playing 0-16 team in the league.....If that came true would the hardest playing part make anybody in this thread happy in any way ?

I don't want to see my team go 0-16, but if that happens then I would much rather see my team go 0-16 while playing hard as opposed to just mailing it in.

When Luck comes back is irrelevant .  We just got to get our heads around the fact this a rebuild and the record is going to be bad this season. Good news is all those Colts fans that always wanted to get decent seats on the cheap are going to have that opportunity this year.  Going to a game is a lot of fun regardless . The Colts know this team is a couple seasons from true contention and aren't rushing Luck back anytime soon. We have been spoiled , it's time to take our lumps. All those years beating the hell out of divisional rivals is over for awhile. Irsay let the Grigson debacle go on one or two years too long and it set them back a couple years at least.  

4 minutes ago, Wyldhorsefan said:

Ok I sick of hearing about the personal foul call. The fact is weather it was intentional or not he hit the qb in the head and it's going to get called. It was the collapse later that ended up dooming the colts not the penality.

I could care less if you are sick of hearing about it, it was a horrible call and added 15 yards to the play and then the Cards scored on the next play. and no that doesn't get called if the REF see's it wasn't intentional and he barely freakin grazed him. One of the worse calls I have ever seen actually in watching Football in 40 years.